My new toy!

Drexyl

No, The building in the pic is called Bovey Castle, it's a country club/hotel/golf course place. I didn't even know it was there until yesterday. We were just out for a jolly and stubled across it. The place you mean is called Moorhaven Village now, it was Moorhaven hospital before. And a proper cracker factory it was too!

Here's another I forgot to post yesterday, It's a restuarant just outside of Bovey Tracey, don't know the name, I was just looking for photo ops :D

Pic deleted

No, The building in the pic is called Bovey Castle, it's a country club/hotel/golf course place. I didn't even know it was there until yesterday. We were just out for a jolly and stubled across it. The place you mean is called Moorhaven Village now, it was Moorhaven hospital before. And a proper cracker factory it was too!

Here's another I forgot to post yesterday, It's a restuarant just outside of Bovey Tracey, don't know the name, I was just looking for photo ops :D

Yeah that's the place. New somebody who lived there. His flat was huge and his living room was formerly the surgery.

Yeah that's the place. New somebody who lived there. His flat was huge and his living room was formerly the surgery.

Did he have nicely padded walls? :lol:

Someone new lived there as in a newborn, or you knew someone who lived there as in a friend or an acquaintance? :p

YES !!!! :yahoo: finally got my own back :p

Someone new lived there as in a newborn, or you knew someone who lived there as in a friend or an acquaintance? :p

YES !!!! :yahoo: finally got my own back :p

:bleh::doh: