My new toy!

Drexyl

Okay, to stop you lot nagging me, here's the first photos of my car. They're not really what I'd like to put up since they were done in a bit of a hurry.

The were taken up on Dartmoor yesterday, and the weather was sh!t, pouring with rain and just horrible. I'd like to have put in a couple of nice ones with the prison in the background, but the visibility up in Princeton was horrendous, and you couldn't see it in the very well from the road, maybe next time.

Hope that you like 'em :D

For the immediate future, I'm just gonna enjoy what I have. There are some mods that I'd like to do, and because it's a base model, I have a blank canvass to do what I want.

I've already been looking at wheels, intakes and whatnot. I had the garage fit a HKS speed defender before I took collection, so it's been delimited. I'll be ordering a stubby aeriel soon, and I've been looking at multimedia head units today.

For the minute, though, my bank account has taken a bit of a hammering, so I need to let that rest up before I consider new bits. Plus it's hard to justify more "unecessary" expense to the other half :blush:

Plus it's hard to justify more "unecessary" expense to the other half :blush:

Thats where the fine art of lying comes in :blush: I've got my eye on a few things to do but can't decide what to do first and nothings cheap. It does shoot a hole in the old wallet when you first get the car doesn't it. . .Still waiting on the first payment coming out :headhurt:

gorgeous car stunning background dude B)B)B):thumbs:

actually like the wheels you have too, remember if you are gonna mod the car i.e wheels, you an always sell your existing wheels on ebay, if in good nick get about 500 :thumbs: I think the TSW thruxton would look stunning on your car, especialy if you get darker centre, or when I had the GM model I got the RS 8 wheels very bling B)

350z3-1.jpg

Even take a look at the Ultralight wheels too, all these are gret value price and affordable :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

Thanks a lot lads, I can't tell you how chuffed I am, I love it.

You'know, Dave, I haven't even begun to put enough miles on it yet :teeth: I think it really is possible to fall in love with an "inanimate" object, y'know that whole last thing you think of at night, first thought on waking in the morning, thing :blush:

I've enjoyed going through the post, looking at what others here have done with their cars, gives a good indication which way to go. For the wheels, I'm a bit conflicted, I like the black spoke style or at least the very dark spokes, but I'm worried about quite what to go for as the wrong ones will look REALLY wrong, and I'll only have one chance to get it right :headhurt: But the first purchase will be a rear lip spoiler, I think the car looks a bit bare without one. Then possibly the head unit, I quite like that Kenwood 7200 touch screen set up, but we'll see. I have the base model brake callipers which don't look as hot as the brembo's through the wheels. So it's either an upgrade much later, or a slap of paint temporarily, not sure. OH :headhurt: decisions, decisions :headhurt:

Definately not!!! :scare: It's gonna be locked in the garage, and I'm taking the keys with me. Lisa keeps threatening to use it when I go offshore!

I know that I've posted this bit before, but just to reiterate; When I shoud her the pics of the kerbed wheels on here, and said how unlucky it was to have happen, plus all the replies of comiseration, she said "so what, I do that all the time in mine"!!!! :scare::scare::scare: