Detailed look at the worlds fastest production car

Zedrush

Pretty wicked little speed boat.

And the new GT-R is 5 seconds faster lapping the Ring. Hehehehe... $70,000 for a GT-R is a real steal deal in bang for the buck when you compare it to the class of cars it runs with. I think I'm in love with the poor person's supercar even more after seeing that Veyron video! :D

Pretty wicked little speed boat.

And the new GT-R is 5 seconds faster lapping the Ring. Hehehehe... $70,000 for a GT-R is a real steal deal in bang for the buck when you compare it to the class of cars it runs with. I think I'm in love with the poor person's supercar even more after seeing that Veyron video! :D

Yeh think you are right id still have a GT-R over it even if I had the money for a Bugatti.

True, but the rattling from the poor fit and finish will drive you mad in the end! It's been said many times before and I know we don't want to pay Audi R8 prices, but the Nissan must the worst built car on the road. I've resorted to sticking bits of rubber between the windscreen and dash on my 2-1/2 month old Z33 in an attempt to cure it :rant: