Microsoft Office

Sarnie

I got a free copy of Office 2007 a few months ago :ninja:

Im sure if you searched for the right thing in google you would find what your looking for ;) May take a while to download depending on your connection

**Disclaimer**

I do not condone the illegal downloading of sotware :)

I used to use Open Office in a previous job & although for a free product it is very good I just did not get on with it aswell as I do with office. Its just personal preference - Ive grown up always using MS products

I used to use Open Office in a previous job & although for a free product it is very good I just did not get on with it aswell as I do with office. Its just personal preference - Ive grown up always using MS products

Exactly mate. I just want MS Office 2007 :thumbs: PM me please.....

Exactly mate. I just want MS Office 2007 :thumbs: PM me please.....

No you dont, stick with 2003. 2007 looks stupid, they've moved every menu and button around and it stinks. Stick with 2003 :thumbs:

Concur - office 2003 is what we use in the office, 2007 is just over bloated and restyled in the cartoon like feel of win xp for no particular reason.

Liam, just a word of caution, if you are planning on using any software that is not quite legit for business use, you may want to check out the fines and restrictions that can be imposed on a business found to be using such software, and consider whether its worse the risk.

If you buy a cheap hard drive, you can buy the oem version. The oem version of office 2007 is about £145 ex vat. Whereas the full retail package is nearer £300.

Either way, the fines that could be imposed if a business were found to be using dodgy software would far outweigh the cost of the software itself.

If you buy a cheap hard drive, you can buy the oem version. The oem version of office 2007 is about £145 ex vat. Whereas the full retail package is nearer £300.

Either way, the fines that could be imposed if a business were found to be using dodgy software would far outweigh the cost of the software itself.

Agreed. The money you make mate, just get an OEM version. :thumbs:

Concur - office 2003 is what we use in the office, 2007 is just over bloated and restyled in the cartoon like feel of win xp for no particular reason.

Liam, just a word of caution, if you are planning on using any software that is not quite legit for business use, you may want to check out the fines and restrictions that can be imposed on a business found to be using such software, and consider whether its worse the risk.

Granted, but how do they 'find' you? :)

+1 for buisness very risky, we got checked recently, luckily enough all our software are legit for the PC's :blush:

+1 for buisness very risky, we got checked recently, luckily enough all our software are legit for the PC's :blush:

Checked by who?? Plus I ain't using it for business use :)

Checked by who?? Plus I ain't using it for business use :)

Someone who worked for us got the sack (caught smoking twice on site) within the 6months trial period and realised as on trial couldnt take us to a tribuneral for unfair dismissal, so tried to get his own back, thinking we didnt have correct legit software, snitched us up. Not sure who the people were but our IT department sorted it and proved that all our software was legit. Apparently if it wernt we would of faced court and a £10,000 fine plus fees. :headhurt: