Body Repair - Newcastle

Dicky

I'd appreciate it if any locals can recommend a good body repair shop in Newcastle or surrounding area.

I've already been to Premier Motors near Crosslings off the coast road but looking for another comparative quote.

Sunderland isn't far away at all. I've never heard of Car & Bike Magic before but have heard good things about Falcon for clutch changes. I'll get in touch with both and see what they say. Thanks for your input lads.

Just to update, rang Falcon first and was so impressed with the body shop managers experience of treating this problem. He's done loads of 350's and seemed to know the fix options inside out.

Leaving out the obvious perminent fix of replacing inner and outer wings his prefered solution is to cut out the rust, bead blast any rust he can get at, treat with anti corrosion spray, weld in new metal, seal the joint between the inner and outer panels with a resin stopper, then respray. It's not a perminent fix but if looked after will outlast any other fix. Cost between £1K & £1.4K depending on how bad the rust is.