GoPro - semi permanent internal mount

mr_smith126

I've seen some of you mounting with the suction cup but I'm looking for a kinda permanent interior location to mount the GoPro.

I don't want anything on the windscreen or glass as it will be in there most of the time.

Wondered if any of you have a good solution to get a view in the middle of the seats, so I capture the front screen and a ilttle of the side windows a bit like the view below but more windscreen obviously. My thoughts are some kind of mounting across the plastic beam, but what mount would be good to use and one that will not damage or be too bulky..?

What do you reckon..?

WP_20150111_15_17_14_Pro.jpg

6238-Rear-Storage-Area-Passenger-Side.jpg

The only issue is, on a bright day you won't see much out of the window. I mounted mine inbetween the seats last year for a drift day in Holland. Only it was too bright outside so the camera couldn't catch anything so I got 2 hours of me swinging the wheel around and pulling a handle. I could have been sat still and you'd barely have known the difference :lol:

I haven't got one yet gents.. the first pic is on my phone..

So do you mean the curved/flat mount that comes with the camera & the 3m pads? Wasn't sure what kit comes with that would mount here.. and will it stay stuck as the plastic is slightly dimply? I thought i little height above the beam would benefit a better view..

The only issue is, on a bright day you won't see much out of the window. I mounted mine inbetween the seats last year for a drift day in Holland. Only it was too bright outside so the camera couldn't catch anything so I got 2 hours of me swinging the wheel around and pulling a handle. I could have been sat still and you'd barely have known the difference :lol:

That's why you use the spot meter.

'Spot Meter lets you film from a dark space while pointing the camera

into a brighter setting, such as when recording the outdoors from

within a car...'

That's why you use the spot meter.

'Spot Meter lets you film from a dark space while pointing the camera

into a brighter setting, such as when recording the outdoors from

within a car...'

What is this and where do I get one?!