Different flashing sequences on airbag light

HEADPHONES

Airbag light was flashing again after removing carpets for cleaning.

In the past I give the connectors a squeeze and reset and its all good.

Did the same today but now the flashing has changed from normal on/off to 2 fast flashes followed by a slower one........just as MOT booked tomorrow!

That'll teach me to try and get the car clean and presentable before going for service and mot.

Anyway, any idea what this change in sequence means so I can give the garage a heads up tomorrow?

That's strange! I've only ever had the on/off flash which can be turned off with a specific method that I found on the net... not sure if it'd work for yours though? I you're interested, the method can be found by searching on google "350z airbag light reset"

Airbag light was flashing again after removing carpets for cleaning.

In the past I give the connectors a squeeze and reset and its all good.

Did the same today but now the flashing has changed from normal on/off to 2 fast flashes followed by a slower one........just as MOT booked tomorrow!

That'll teach me to try and get the car clean and presentable before going for service and mot.

Anyway, any idea what this change in sequence means so I can give the garage a heads up tomorrow?

I've had the same experience, used to always be on then off in the same sort of time frame but after a reset it came back and did the slow flashing... after about a day it just stopped by itself... I've got no idea what caused it but i'm glad to see its not just me! Hopefully yours goes away too

Good news bad news.

Did the airbag reset again and my odd flashing light sequence has gone :thumbs:

After a few minutes idling, the original on/off sequence is back :lol:

Pedal dance just pulls 0000 and a reset did nothing.

Hope the garage find a cheap fix tommorow.

Zed had its 10 year service on Friday and got them to check the airbag error.

Apparently I need a new airbag clock spring behind the steering wheel.

The garage are trying to source me a 2nd hand one so hopefully it'll be good for its MOT retest next week.