MODIFIED NATIONALS

hi all,

just wondered if anyone else will be attending this show?

Our little group of friends always attends and stays so i will be there, will be nice to meet up with some of you if your attending?

its soo worth the visit.... they fill the arena with stands so you can get majorly discounted clearning products, CF parts etc and at night they turn the arena into a night club.

we always drive up on the friday and stay friday and saturday night in the hotel literally 2 minute walk down the road, its such a good weekend for car guys/girls :)

Definitely think we should organise a forum visit for next year if nobody is going this year :)

great place for ideas too.

• Like 1

Gazzard, my main club

(one I started with friends years back)

Have got a stand as they do every year, if it's something your interested in I would be more than happy to organise stand passes for you guys if your not on stand already. I think it's this evening which is the cut off would be the only issue

I'm unable to make it this year but there is another zed there and some nice cars on display. Stand passes wouldn't cost you anything. It would just be a case of paying your usual through the gate and I would organise with you who your contact in club would be

Edited by p34nut

Gazzard, my main club

(one I started with friends years back)

Have got a stand as they do every year, if it's something your interested in I would be more than happy to organise stand passes for you guys if your not on stand already. I think it's this evening which is the cut off would be the only issue

I'm unable to make it this year but there is another zed there and some nice cars on display. Stand passes wouldn't cost you anything. It would just be a case of paying your usual through the gate and I would organise with you who your contact in club would be

I'll be attending on the Sunday and would take a stand pass if available

sweet smith, howd you manage to squeeze that one lol :)

anyone there a few years back, they had the genuine tokyo drift 350z for sale for 60k, twin turbo, full veilside kit etc.... dont think it was worth 60k though, a friend of ours put a 25k bid (including his 2009 350z with 12k on the clock) and they said no and didnt sell it lol

We were in one of the halls last year thankfully as the weather was awful lol I don't think we're going this year but it is a great show, I think we spent most of the Saturday in the tattoo convention and the bar with the rock band lol The American cars were amazing too!

I'll be attending for the whole weekend on stand with another club (coupeclub.uk) tho so look out for me.

Went last year and although the weather wasn't pleasant was still a great atmosphere.

I'll be attending for the whole weekend on stand with another club (coupeclub.uk) tho so look out for me.

Went last year and although the weather wasn't pleasant was still a great atmosphere.

Will see you there bud, i'll be on the uk'f finest stand and wondering around :)

Drop me a message will meet up ;)

Will see you there bud, i'll be on the uk'f finest stand and wondering around :)

Drop me a message will meet up ;)

Yh will do be good to meet up with some1 from this forum.

There is also another 350z and a 370z on our stand aswell will try park them together and will probably be surrounded by a load of Hyundai coupes.