What wheels are these?

J4M3S

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could help me identify my wheels or give me an idea of what they are worth? Looking to buy some rota's as im not too keen on this style.

They are 20", only damage on them is marking caused by a socket in the nut holes, a small scratch and the odd small bit of paint bubbling.

Thank you for any help, loving this forum!

photo%201.jpg

photo%202.jpg

photo%204.jpg

photo%201.jpg

photo%205.jpg

Can't find a price new so I guess about £600 without tyres assuming the offsets and widths are OK

Nice one mate thanks very much. I cant seem to find any either! I'm not really sure on the offsets (not very clued up on wheels)

Here is what they looked like on the car though, completely standard suspension setup.

350%201.jpg

• Like 1

I think they're RVS Classic. RVS wheels seem to be more commonly marketed under the AVUS Racing brand these days, avusracing.com.

Catalog_Category_imagestd_0_CLASSIC-HYPERSILVER.png

Your photo of the back of the wheel shows ET25 which is the offset, can't see a mention of the width though. Check all four wheels and when selling just quote the offsets and tyre sizes in the absence of the actual wheel width. The brand and tread on the tyres will have an effect on value because to replace the tyres with decent new ones would be pretty expensive.

I think they're RVS Classic. RVS wheels seem to be more commonly marketed under the AVUS Racing brand these days, avusracing.com.

Catalog_Category_imagestd_0_CLASSIC-HYPERSILVER.png

Your photo of the back of the wheel shows ET25 which is the offset, can't see a mention of the width though. Check all four wheels and when selling just quote the offsets and tyre sizes in the absence of the actual wheel width. The brand and tread on the tyres will have an effect on value because to replace the tyres with decent new ones would be pretty expensive.

I think you are right there mate thanks!

Think I will just stick them on eBay, as you say the tyres will be very expensive so I've no clue on the value of these.

Thanks guys :teeth: