Envy Zed - Banzai Cover Car Dec 07

Gaz Walker

Hi guys

Just to let the Zed enthusiasts out there know that Banzai (due out on Thursday) will feature the Envy Zed on the cover. Please look out for it in your local newsagents :)

Here was a little info on the shoot:

Good news anyway the Zed has now been featured and despite the tight dead line should be featured in Decembers Banzai which I think come's out Mid November but I may be wrong. Anyone who has had their car featured before will know that these events normally take a whole day. Unfortunatly my photographer was late in Traffic so did not arrive till mid- day so battling the light the shoot went on until 7 O'clock to make sure the photographer got enough content for the article. I have been provisonally told the car will be Decembers cover car but I believe its going to be close run thing with one of our customers stunning blue Supra's as the main competition for the spot.

So despite freezing to death on the shoot and moving the car into a hundred different positions during the day inch by inch, I am a proud "Z" owner!

By the way the pictures were taken at a local cement works we were lucky to get access to, not great for the interior mats but should look good in the feature.

Regards,

Gaz.

Thanks for the kind comments guys!

Not sure on the door panel unless they have been doing a bit of photoshoping. Will have to take a look when I get home.

Thanks

Kevin

kev

in the pic with you, what is going on with the door panel (interior) it looks as though something is behind the oem panel pushing it away from the door ?

Just bought it, you car looks phat, Cant believe it, on page 100, the white skyline at the cannonball run is my mates Shah (guy who fitted my carputer apple mac and also got my wing mirrors to fold in by remote) thats him and his car R33 B)

you never did tell us how he did the mirrors :headhurt: