Potential New 350z Owner Saying Hello

:welcome: to the forum

how was the test drive

Well the deal has been done and I will soon be the proud owner of a lurvely blue 350z :yahoo::p

Took it out for a test drive and it drove really well, no clicking from rear axle or crunching gears. Did not go thrashing it around just gave it a good workout with a few bends thown in although it was a bit wet in places ! Had to take the wife along too and she had a drive and she was sold too :teeth:

Managed to get some more money knocked off so all round a very happy chappy :thumbs:

Can't wait for sat when I pick it up

Ads

The only thing i will say is now the weather is changing take your time, it bites. No racing those clio sports ;)

Will do, can't drive in the wet like I do with my RS :scare:

Insurance is sorted, money will be sorted at work tomorrow :lol:

then just wait till sat, feel like a kid waitin for xmas :lol:

Ads

Well? are you still smiling? or are you gutted your wallet is empty :p

I certainly am still smiling :teeth:

Just got back from long drive and I'm lovin it. I just love the sound, its sounds so mean :p

So you had a look at it in the garage ? looks spotless apart from some chips to the lower front bumper and some very minor kerbing on 2 of the alloys.

will have to come down to Wrexham soon

Ads

Don't worry about the wheels as i knew just the man for the job, when you are ready just let me know :thumbs:

Tbh the nissan's paint work isn't the best any way, and to only have a couple of stone chips i'd say you are doing well especially as the car is on a 54 plate :thumbs:

In all honest buddy it looks a good un and i'm quite a fan of the azure blue B)