***Part Out 3*** (Deposit taken) (Motordyne TDX V2 with XYZ Y Pipe)

Wasso

For sale! Probably one of the best sounding exhaust, and equally superb build quality. The exhaust is just over one year old and has been given a super clean and polish. Almost looks like new. This had burnt titanium tips but I've sort of polished off the burnt look over that time, but getting replacement tips can be ordered from Traders here.

There are some minute scrapes on the mid box, which are on the back side of the box. My presumption is the mid box was installed upside down, so correctly installed there'd be no marks visible.

The Y pipe is the Motordyne XYZ and is 4 years old. I've given this a good clean up (considering it was raised from the Titanic (Mouthwash)) it's come up real nice. The Flexi's are brand new and ready for the next owner.

The construction materials of the Motordyne are fantastic quality and very meaty. The quality speaks for the age of the Y pipe after a polish.

The entire system new, which the cheapest I've seen is £1,599

My price is £1,050 + delivery or you can collect from Banbury (Oxfordshire) or Chiswick (London).

If you want an example of the sound see below.

Any questions fire away. If you are serious about this exhaust please PM me directly, once a deposit has been made the item will be marked pending full payment. The deposit is non-refundable if you change your mind. I won't accept "dibs" on the for sale thread.

D513849D-66FD-4751-AE11-150A09651517_zps3cihtlk5.jpg

0DFAF2E9-BD17-42B3-BC53-E9772DDC4AFE_zpsww1texdv.jpg

86837C71-D05C-4144-A2D0-EDE2A93C6E89_zpskmzwxelr.jpg

820A9877-F3C8-488B-8DAC-30C553363D9B_zpswope94cl.jpg

Marks on the wrong side of the mid box

31F9B5C0-73D0-429A-8433-9405F87A0B06_zpsaknv4g6r.jpg

Nice use of the newly landscaped garden mate :lol:

Great zorst - GLWS

There's also a V2 bumper round the side (deposit already taken)

Cheers guys, and I am sad to see it go to be honest. Was one of my favourite mods. The amount of other high performance vehicles who have stopped and wound down their window to say how mental it sounds.