Single exhaust

JoKeR

I am a fan, is what I will be putting on mine :) not seen you about before be nice to see it!

It's loud mate I wouldn't be surprised if it's the loudest haha. And I don't mean that to sound big headed but I mean it's that loud it's starting to hurt my ears and I can't see anyone wanting/having anything louder. I would like to see if someone has though.

I'm in SE London mate you close by at all?

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

I think Buddy Club used to do one -possibly still do - and that's loud!

Its all personal taste of course but its a V-engined car and it suits a twin exhaust IMO. Why strap a pineapple gun to the back?

I agree with you Chris. Much nicer imo having a twin system on any V-block engine car. B)

The other part I don't get is why you'd want it so loud? :dry:

I mean sure it sounds cool for the first day or so but then you can't use the car on any track days if it breaches the max decibels aloud limit & long trips driving the car must be unbearable. :shrug:

• Like 1

On the plus side, you cant hear your victims passengers screaming or talking :teeth:

I guess that's one upside then. :dry::lol:

Its the best part. I once drove from london to cardiff with my mate in the car & didnt hear a word he said the entire trip :teeth:

Haha I always said what's the point in a loud exhaust! But I've changed since then haha I love it but God does it hurt my ears. I need to get a DB reader and see what mine is.

On that note is there a legal limit on roads for an exhaust? I've heard stories of people getting pulled over and tested.

You can get free "Db meter" Apps for most phones so that's one option to test it's level JoKeR or alternatively for a more accurate reading you can get cheap "ish" meters from eBay. ;)

No idea on any legal limits for roads sorry.

I think I'll check out eBay to be honest I tried the apps but they read 110 DB when I was talking lol

Since getting the single exit I've noticed a strong, strong smell of fumes and using sooooo much petrol now. Is this normal and will a remap sort this out at all?

Since getting the single exit I've noticed a strong, strong smell of fumes and using sooooo much petrol now. Is this normal and will a remap sort this out at all?

Did you stay with standard Cats or have they been changed to De-Cats?

Did you stay with standard Cats or have they been changed to De-Cats?

De-cats, it's got worse since the new exhaust though. And mileage is about 200 miles from a full tank (London driving though) but that seems like it's drinking a lot to me. I used to get 350-380 miles with just de-cats and the rest of the exhaust standard.

My single exit was extremely loud (to the point I could not talk in the car), I think they look cool and sound awesome but I couldn't cope :lol: I sold it to Ian on here but I'm pretty sure I'll hear him start it up in Wales from here in the South East of England. :lol:

• Like 1

My single exit was extremely loud (to the point I could not talk in the car), I think they look cool and sound awesome but I couldn't cope :lol: I sold it to Ian on here but I'm pretty sure I'll hear him start it up in Wales from here in the South East of England. :lol:

:teeth:

De-cats, it's got worse since the new exhaust though. And mileage is about 200 miles from a full tank (London driving though) but that seems like it's drinking a lot to me. I used to get 350-380 miles with just de-cats and the rest of the exhaust standard.

You will get more a smell with having the De-Cats then with the standard Cats or HFC's as it's just a straight through pipe basically. I'd say it's probably more noticeable to you now purely because of your single exit system.

Can't really comment on the fuel usage specifically but could it be that you're putting your foot down just a little more often to hear the noise from the exhaust? :shrug:

Edited by GMballistic

I'm a huge fan of the single exhausts, I was looking at getting an agency power but then I stumbled across the tomei titanium system and I'm just in love.... No really I am lol

I shall be picking it up when we PPP over to see the mrs family in July

I am a fan, is what I will be putting on mine :) not seen you about before be nice to see it!

It's loud mate I wouldn't be surprised if it's the loudest haha. And I don't mean that to sound big headed but I mean it's that loud it's starting to hurt my ears and I can't see anyone wanting/having anything louder. I would like to see if someone has though.

I'm in SE London mate you close by at all?

Yeah am local live in Erith mate. Still getting my zed show ready but no doubt you will see it about somewhere ;)