03/04/2015 chester chronicle

Fodder

It's quite narrow country lanes but NSL around there. Not good for anything other than pootling in the weather we've had today if I'm to be honest.

Ouch !! Don't know the car but I do know that road quite well. Actually spotted a previously unseen GM 350Z with a man and a woman in it this morning in Queensferry......Reg was R6 ***, coincidence most likely.

Pete

Right by my dads house, was there that day, with him telling me to drive safe as always! Hope the two involved are ok, going down to his today will find out if he knows any more, have seen a grey Z like this about wrexham quite often, possibly the same one.

Hope everyone involved is Ok, having read the article it looks like they have cut the roof to help remove someone with a potential back injury.

From the looks of it they've ridden up the bank, given that tree a glancing blow then partially spun around to face the other way. Looks like the passenger door is jammed by the damage to the front wing and the air bags have possibly tangled up the passenger a bit. Yesterday was a bit damp. light drizzle on and off so the road would have been slippy and there is a strong chance of cow muck on that stretch too. Lets hope the injuries aren't too bad but sadly the Zed is history,

Pete

I saw this on the 'Book a couple of days ago. Didn't realise til I saw the article the extent of the damage!

It's quite narrow country lanes but NSL around there. Not good for anything other than pootling in the weather we've had today if I'm to be honest.

I like those lanes! For country lanes I find them pretty wide tbh, but there are plenty of opportunities for whoopsies round there if you're pushing it and don't know the roads.

Since all the buggering about with the Posthouse roundabout I've started to use that run from Waverton-Wrexham frequently.

S.