Secured A very Nice Nismo Kitted 350z ,volks 19" Immac

Jm-Imports

what has to be kept in mind is to get more power out of the NA block you need to turbocharge or superchrage it..

and the above package gives it a little extra over another 350z.

now bearing in mind all the mods this silve one has.. if it was up against another 350z around track/road am sure its modifications will then shine through..

all the parts fitted to this car are to the highest standard..

am not sure were £900 pound came from as its had £1000s spent.

thanks for the positive comments on car, the way we work at jm-imports is we give the customer to option to take the car as a private import by this we mean, jm-imports only gets a commission of the car ie £500 is our profit but to qualify for this price the customer has to pay for the car upfront which allows us to invest our capital in more stock...

otherwise its priced at £17,995

Dude i will be coming to you next year, may start chatting at the beginning as i need one back so badly!!!

• 3 weeks later...
It looks really B)

.. but its an import.. can get nice examples for as low as £12k from Japan.. i think u could get all that stuff fitted in UK after it arrives and still be less than £18k.

Hmm, not sure about getting it all done within 18k, I think they have priced this one spot on plus it looks it stunning condition as usual B)

But I still dream over the white one, absolutely gorgeous, who bought that one? Anyone on here by any chance???

Course there are some really nice ones for £12-13k..ive seen some for with 4.5 grading..was bidding/watching loads with bonsaicars everyday for months. Just depends who bids for them that night and for £6k u could get the best body kits or extras..maybe even add single turbo kit?

This isn't a Nismo car is it?

No matter what way I look at it, and it is lovely with loads of kit, all I can see is a 5 year old car with nearly 37k km and a lot of mods. Contradictory I know. I like it but I'd want a newer model especially as there's been two engine revisions since.