Friendly Expert Bespoke Exhaust Manufacturer in Macclesfield

ianphampton

I swapped my 350Z for an Infiniti Q60 about 6 months ago. Infinitis are about as common as hen's teeth and nobody makes exhausts for them. (Tarmac said he had some 370 parts but they'd need " . . .quite a bit of modfying") so I looked for someone who could make a completely bespoke exhaust.

I came across JP Exhausts in Macclesfield ( http://www.jpexhausts.co.uk ) and after some discussion about what I wanted they said to bring her in.

The issue was - the car is just too darn quiet, and you can't hear what revs you have on her so you have to look down at the tacho - and I don't want to do that. I wanted to hear what the engine was doing - so needed a bit more noise.

They made me a completely unique backbox, while I waited, and we fitted it. . . . .it looked beautiful and it was louder, but still pretty quiet. As it was now 5:00pm I took her away after paying a very reasonable bill, but arranged to take her back in a few days.

That was today - they took the box off, made some changes, we listened, made a couple of adjustments, they finished it all up and welded it all - ended up absolutely lovely. No charge. "We offer a lifetime guarantee" (We actually ended up taking pretty well all of the backbox off, just leaving plain stainless tube !)

Very professional people, you discuss what you want with the technician who does the job, not some front-desk-jockey who doesn't know anything, and they make it and back it up with a lifetime guarantee.

Now that's what I call people who care about their business and their customers.

Pics of what we did:

2015-03-17%20Stock%20Backbox_zpsnbh0wmnj.jpg

This is the stock backbox

2015-03-17%201st%20Try_zpsxzyfayq3.jpg

This was 1st try - lovely shiny stainless box but still too quiet

2015-03-24%20Final%20Fit_zpsfiveu37l.jpg

Finally - just the tube left! But the sound. . . . oooooh . . . . lovely

Edited by ianphampton
  • Like 2

I can also recommend JP exhausts. They made a full system copy of my knackered HKS Superdrager for my FTO which was way better than the HKS :lol: £400 and it lasted for something like 15 years until I scrapped the car due to rust issues! Was gonna get them to make a custom for my Zed but happened on a really good deal from Topgear Tuning in Bridport which I can't fault. :)

Wow, wonder in they could do something similar for my Infiniti FX 3.0 diesel?

They will do anything you want, shape, sound, bore, steel, titanium, manifold, Ypipe, mid pipes, rear box, true dual literally anything, they are total experts. Have a look on their website at some of the work they have done, it's amazing :D