What to use to stick on number plate

Mr Way

Hey guys

So I've just carbon wrapped the front lip under the grill in 3m carbon vinyl quite pleased with it although it was quite fiddly to get right. Now I'm looking to remove the number plate plynth but not sure what to use to stick the plate back on as I dont really want to screw into the bumper. can anyone recommend something to stick it back on without it falling off or so that if I decide to get private plates later it won't rip the paint of the bumper.

Thanks

Ash

I'd think "3M double sided tape" will do the job just fine.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-x-8MM-AUTO-ACRYLIC-FOAM-DOUBLE-SIDED-ATTACHMENT-ADHESIVE-TAPE-NUMBER-PLATE-/400801160017?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d519c5b51

Should be more than strong enough to hold the plate on securely without damaging the paint work if you decide to remove it at a later date. ;)

Fyi ~ When you do go to remove it use a hairdryer first allover the number plate in order to soften the adhesive glue on the tape which will help make removal easier.

• Like 2