As new invidia gemini exhaust

Bodyboarder81

Only covered 800 miles , bought brand new from tarmac about 3-4 months ago . Only selling as worried its going to be too loud once my supercharger is installed with decats . Will also have berks HFC for sale soon , covered around 1000 miles.

Invidia exhaust £700 collected

Berks HFC for HR engine and 370z £300 collected

thanks

dsc_0223.jpg

dsc_0222.jpg

dsc_0221.jpg

Edited by Bodyboarder81

To be honest as it is now is on the limit of what I'm comfortable with ( inc HFC ) ..... I know once fitting the charger and decats it's going to get louder . I want to swop the exhaust before having the charger fitted and tuned ....... So not have to go for a retune if I decide to swop at a latter date .

It's a real shame as this is the best quality / built exhaust I've ever had and looks great as well !

Please note this is still on the car but will be ordering a miltek ASAP , so prob be available in 2-3 weeks , thanks :)

The HFC will be coming off when the supercharger is installed ( more than likely end of April time )

• Like 1

Josh get your arse to Ace cafe meet this Saturday dude. Got a mini convoy going up, forget about the wife and kids, the zed is much more important :thumbs:

I would love to dude ...... I'm on thin ice at the mo with my wife as I dropped the S Bomb ( supercharger ) into conversation the other day while chatting to her about the new bed/ carpet/wallpaper/cabinets she had bought ....... I'm glad I wasn't in kicking distance !!

• Like 1

To be honest as it is now is on the limit of what I'm comfortable with ( inc HFC ) ..... I know once fitting the charger and decats it's going to get louder . I want to swop the exhaust before having the charger fitted and tuned ....... So not have to go for a retune if I decide to swop at a latter date .

It's a real shame as this is the best quality / built exhaust I've ever had and looks great as well !

Please note this is still on the car but will be ordering a miltek ASAP , so prob be available in 2-3 weeks , thanks :)

The HFC will be coming off when the supercharger is installed ( more than likely end of April time )

Think that's fair enough & a good idea too if you don't want it any louder than it is already. ;)

Just added a video to my build thread of my Zed revving up with the Invidia & Berks De-Cats just in case you're interested in hearing it.

(follow link in my signature to my build thread for it) :thumbs:

• Like 1

Josh get your arse to Ace cafe meet this Saturday dude. Got a mini convoy going up, forget about the wife and kids, the zed is much more important :thumbs:

I would love to dude ...... I'm on thin ice at the mo with my wife as I dropped the S Bomb ( supercharger ) into conversation the other day while chatting to her about the new bed/ carpet/wallpaper/cabinets she had bought ....... I'm glad I wasn't in kicking distance !!

Would of loved to of been a fly on the wall when dropped that little something into the convo :lol:

hang on new bed carpet wallpaper and cabenets that so = supercharger :lol:

shame dude doms coming aswell

Oh man !! Looks like its gonna be a good meet . Let me know your impressions of doms car , that thing must be a beast @ 480+ @the wheels !!

Really gutted I can't make it ........ Although its not all bad , going swimming with my boy !! Lets hope he doesn't take a crap in the pool ....... Again !!!!

Oh man !! Looks like its gonna be a good meet . Let me know your impressions of doms car , that thing must be a beast @ 480+ @the wheels !!

Really gutted I can't make it ........ Although its not all bad , going swimming with my boy !! Lets hope he doesn't take a crap in the pool ....... Again !!!!

:lol:

After reading that last comment are you sure you don't want to join us :lol:

They will sell because I will buy them but I can't afford them until the payday (After this one)

But they will likely be gone by then.

I bought Berks HFC's off a member for my DE Revup

However after a recent accident I'm now driving a HR... So need to replace them!

Subbing to the thread just incase.