Today was a good day.

MCook

For the first time ever, in a Tesco underground car park, I set off a car alarm next to me.

Backing up against the wall, had a vw beetle next to me, I could not resist to rev a little more than I needed to.. but it was not more than 4000rpm to be 'respectful'. Few pops and bangs then alarm bells going off, I was sat smiling to myself whilst some people in another car were staring me down, maybe thinking I had hit the heap next to me!

• Like 1

My old modified JDM Subaru Impreza used to set off car alarms all the time when I was driving it through the back streets round here. Sounded incredible with it's sports Cats and straight through exhaust system, ...not exactly subtle though. :dry::lol:

Yet to set off any car alarms with the Zed though. Still time. :)

My cars parked In my mates garage just outside of work and in a big estate, as he don't use it! I put the car back late Thursday night, he came into work Friday moaning that my car woke his kid up! Hand on heart I was as quite as possible haha x

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...