What is the difference between 350z and 350z gt

reeces555

As title really guys I know the gt has the electric heated leather seats and bose system but what are the other differences? I was ideally after a gt but finding it hard to locate one in the colour and spec I want so contemplating going for just the 350z non gt one. But dont want to think im missing out on something for the sake of waiting.

Difficult to say definitively as you could spec a lot of "GT" stuff as options on the non GT. Mainly the heated electric leather seats and cruise control. A bit of a guide here:

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/nissan/350z/coupe/equipment/

Personally, I would wait for one with the spec that you want... but I know that's difficult if you want something and have the cash ready for it! :)

Ahhh cheers Paddy looking at that is the seats and cruise control (which I would never use) just seems all the gt ones I find have over 70k miles on them...found a silver 55 plate non gt with 33k miles fsh and high spoiler for £7500 from trade link caught my eye.

If you like the look of it and the price (And can live without those features) then go for it. You just need to remember that it will be less desirable when you come to sell and that will be reflected by the price you can ask... not really an issue though as you would lose far more than that if you bought a new car and rolled it away from the dealers! :)

Ahhh cheers Paddy looking at that is the seats and cruise control (which I would never use) just seems all the gt ones I find have over 70k miles on them...found a silver 55 plate non gt with 33k miles fsh and high spoiler for £7500 from trade link caught my eye.

Think I've just found the one you're looking at: http://www.tradelinkcars.co.uk/used-cars/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-2dr-railway-terrace-201502271296647

Look's pretty good to me (low miles/fsh) and some mods already done (non standard exhaust system, mesh front grill, spoiler, carbon lower lip cover) which is always a bonus. B)

Tbh though I'd definitely try to negotiate the price down a little. It's low mileage which is good but the drivers seat bolster is showing signs of wear and the passenger side door card looks a bit "dirty" or something in the pics so definitely some ammo to try to barter a little on price imo.

Good luck. ;)

Paddy thanks for the help buddy...I can def live without cruise control was just cloth seata but they can always be changed though ;-)

attak z its a uk one mate

GMballistic yeah thats the one good spot....its a bit more than I wanted to spend esp since they dont come with tax anymore....the closer to £7k I can get the better...

I did notice the seat bolater but not the dirty card..could be worth a visit though as look alot better than rest I have seen on net.

GMballistic yeah thats the one good spot....its a bit more than I wanted to spend esp since they dont come with tax anymore....the closer to £7k I can get the better...

I did notice the seat bolater but not the dirty card..could be worth a visit though as look alot better than rest I have seen on net.

Well from the sales feedback I've heard about Greg at Tradelink I'd say it was definitely worth going there & having a look at the car. It also never hurts to barter a little when buying a used car especially from a dealer/trader as they'll always mark them up a little higher than they expect to get.

Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/

Also worth knowing the service schedule for the 350 so that when you go there & check out the service history you can check to see if some of the things that should have been done, depending on the cars age/mileage etc, have been done.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

;)

Hes got a really nice blue gt in for £10500 but really dont want to spent that much on a 10yr old car!

Don't talk to me about that sort of thing, ...I've spent more on mods for my Zed than that. :surrender::scare::lol:

I don't want to even begin to start adding up :lol:

• Like 1

Hes got a really nice blue gt in for £10500 but really dont want to spent that much on a 10yr old car!

Don't talk to me about that sort of thing, ...I've spent more on mods for my Zed than that. :surrender::scare::lol:

what do you think of that blue one out of interest?

Thats why I want a one with the nismo kit...bodywork is big bucks to get right..spend bit more now save more in long run haha

Buying, fitting and paint matching a replica Nismo kit could easily cost around£2k. A factory fitted Nismo is probably worth the extra if that's the route you were planning on going down at a later stage?

• Like 1

what do you think of that blue one out of interest?

Thats why I want a one with the nismo kit...bodywork is big bucks to get right..spend bit more now save more in long run haha

Buying, fitting and paint matching a replica Nismo kit could easily cost around£2k. A factory fitted Nismo is probably worth the extra if that's the route you were planning on going down at a later stage?

^^ That's a good point made by Paddy.

The blue one is a lot of money but it does have low miles which is always a bonus although for me personally I'd say it was too much money. It's not my sort of thing though really tbh, ...body kits that is. Although it is a lovely looking Zed. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Have you checked the private ads on here? You will always pay a premium buying from a dealer. You could save a few more quid buying private

Yes mate looked on here and checked pretty much every site I can think of.

The blue one is sold I've just been emailing Greg

I've always had mr2 turbos so didn't mind buying those private as I knew what to look for but as I'm still reading and researching the 350 I am trying to play a bit safer with garages until I know what I'm looking at

• Like 1

90k miles GM but cheers for the heads up.

No problem. ;)

Remember though they are older cars now so that sort of mileage is probably fairly average miles for the age. Mine's a 2003 and has 92K odd miles on it so that one being a 2006 has obviously been driven more than mine but still it's only approx 10K miles a year.

Not really a problem though as long as it has been looked after & serviced correctly through it's time on the roads. Understand though that there are lower mileage examples out there within that price range/age range (2006) so good look with the search. :thumbs: