"Bit a lip"-getting a front lip that is!- Decesion

rickya

Ask 'Envy' , They might have some in stock. They buy bulk shipments of stuff from the USA so shipping is cheaper and thus price passedon to you. Worth an ask.

Jamie

I like ricey, in fact I just has Sushi for lunch :teeth:

This is the item from Equibs, without the mini 4 skirts. Though Im not sure if the carbon centre air dam thingie comes with it or not. I like the fact that carbon looks exotic & is very strong, which it needs to be being on the front & that low down.

SEMA2.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont ask, getting peed off with it all, nothing is as simple as it first seems :(

Equibis no 2 piece spoilers, 1 piece not feesible due to shipping.

Greddy is £210 but spraying & fitting is gona be about £100 ish.

For that money I might as well put a bit more in & get a full carbon quality item like Varis or C west from Bigphil

Bu then Im thinking for that money I could just get a full aftermarket front bumper from Phil instead

!!

:wacko:

Dont ask, getting peed off with it all, nothing is as simple as it first seems :(

For that money I might as well put a bit more in & get a full carbon quality item like Varis or C west from Bigphil

Bu then Im thinking for that money I could just get a full aftermarket front bumper from Phil instead

!!

Oh the dramas of life and decision making, welcome to my world :lol:

!!

Oh the dramas of life and decision making, welcome to my world :lol:

Ditto. You start off thinking its not going to be too expensive and before you know it you're spending a fortune! Especially when you have a stone chipped bumper which could do with a respray and paint protection :surrender:

Equbis has stopped making two piece front lip & one piece shipping is too much. Also seems a bit fragile??

I am being swayed towards the Greddy one B)

Dont like those carbon parts... the white Z with Greddy kit is B) if u can afford it..

PS Does anyone know what that weird rear bumper was the Minel had on his blue Z?

I can get Greddy front lip spoiler (ABP plastic not FRP fibre glass) for £200 plus spraying & fitting costs= £300 approx total. Not sure if I want to do that??

ps Vals fron tlip was Lester, not sure on rear.

Wasn't the rear a Speed Racing valance.......

I can get Greddy front lip spoiler (ABP plastic not FRP fibre glass) for £200 plus spraying & fitting costs= £300 approx total. Not sure if I want to do that??

correct :)

Anyone know where can get hold of this genuis piece of bodykit? it looks B)

PS how come havent seen any posts from Val in ages? did he change his name or something?

PS how come havent seen any posts from Val in ages? did he change his name or something?

think you need to check a announcemnt made in the general section :blush:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10039

Think it was imported from italy???

Where have you been??

:D

That's the wrong question and I have no idea why so many people ask it!

What do YOU think of it. That's all that matters.

Seeing as you asked though, looks good and haven't heard reports of bad quality or anything. :p