"Bit a lip"-getting a front lip that is!- Decesion

rickya

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not so regular posting noew Liam? :)

Hiya matey... Bought a house back in March. It's been consuming most of my time... Sorry :)

Got Sky fitted last week, received the modem the other day so just waiting for connection... Bit pi55ed off tho! Took the full package... Had the dish fitted then called them up to sort out the broadband, allegedly £5 a month... Only for them to say "Sorry Mr Williams bb isn't available in your area but for £17.5 pm you can have the alternative Internet option"

Gobshites, feel totally ripped off :rant:

Why not so regular posting noew Liam? :)

Hiya matey... Bought a house back in March. It's been consuming most of my time... Sorry :)

Got Sky fitted last week, received the modem the other day so just waiting for connection... Bit pi55ed off tho! Took the full package... Had the dish fitted then called them up to sort out the broadband, allegedly £5 a month... Only for them to say "Sorry Mr Williams bb isn't available in your area but for £17.5 pm you can have the alternative Internet option"

Gobshites, feel totally ripped off :rant:

No need to apologise bud, life goes on! :thumbs: As long as all is well in 350land.

Um, that's not good enough. Be mentioning Watchdog etc next time you speak to them..... ;)

I feel a lawsuit coming on!!!

Ah.........the original post whore is back :lol:

Hows things bud? You moved in with a woman???? :scare::scare::surrender:

Don't be using me Liam just 2 make it to the 10k mark :lol:

Bachelor pad atm mate ;)

See the guy's didn't let you turn up 2 Wales. . . .

I feel a lawsuit coming on!!!

Ah.........the original post whore is back :lol:

Hows things bud? You moved in with a woman???? :scare::scare::surrender:

Don't be using me Liam just 2 make it to the 10k mark :lol:

Bachelor pad atm mate ;)

See the guy's didn't let you turn up 2 Wales. . . .

Don't start him on that again!! :lol:

Nice to hear from ya Liam, thought some girl broke your heart and you were squaling somewhere getting drunk in the park with a brown paperbag and a can of Tennants :lol:;)

cheers for posting pics of your car looks stunning B)

Ha Ha LOL

Gave up the Tennants mate, bk on the Kestral Super :lol:

Bought it from Steve Jones off here iirc... He decided against it so let it go 2 me for a decent price!!!

Speed Racing makes it if that’s any help... Valerio the Italian guy aka TheMinel could source it but unfortunately he's no longer around!!!

Bought it from Steve Jones off here iirc... He decided against it so let it go 2 me for a decent price!!!

Speed Racing makes it if that’s any help... Valerio the Italian guy aka Removed could source it but unfortunately he's no longer around!!!

DOH! :headhurt:

Cant Val and admin team just kiss and make up?

PS the cars and roads over here in Iloilo city, Phil really suck..huge holes in the roads, instant floods up to waist height and the best cars on the street are a loada beaten up Mitsubishi colts and 1.3 D Subarus with fake Evo kits on..well half on.. quite funny really. No laws here about car lights so u got the weirdest combos of undercar neons and external flashing strobes..they do their best to get noticed! im gona take a few picis ..see what u think :)

Speed Racing makes it if that’s any help... Valerio the Italian guy aka Removed could source it but unfortunately he's no longer around!!!

DOH! :headhurt:

Cant Val and admin team just kiss and make up?

PS the cars and roads over here in Iloilo city, Phil really suck..huge holes in the roads, instant floods up to waist height and the best cars on the street are a loada beaten up Mitsubishi colts and 1.3 D Subarus with fake Evo kits on..well half on.. quite funny really. No laws here about car lights so u got the weirdest combos of undercar neons and external flashing strobes..they do their best to get noticed! im gona take a few picis ..see what u think :)

Dude, please, dont ever wish that :lol: