370z die cast model

JoshC

Been looking for s while, ideally wanted a 1:18 die cast in blue of course but that doesn't seem to exist?

If that is the case, then I have found a 1:24 Masito one for sale which looks okay but probably isn't great quality being Masito!

So, any idea if there is a 1:18 model available here or in the states?

Cheers :)

You'd be better off imo with a good quality model kit like the ones made by Tamiya. You can get a 1:24th scale Nissan 370Z like so; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-1-24-Nissan-Fairlady-Z-Z34-370Z-kit-24315-/220691456899?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33623c6383

Then you can paint it whatever colour you like, ...also you can get different alloy wheels for them in the same scale & add little extras yourself as you build the kit to make it just like your own car. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I picked up a blue 370 1:24 I think, about 150mm long in TK Max! For about £3 a few years ago. I ended up giving it to my sisters adopted boy, who was 4 at the time as he wouldn't keep his hands off of it.

He's like the bad kid from Toy Story 2, so God only knows what condition its in now.

Point being, these turn up in all sorts of strange places, the TK Max in question was in Chilwell, Nottingham.