Chargespeed Bottomline side skirts in the UK?

TheBigRJ

Afternoon all :D

I have been torn between the Nismo side skirts and the Chargespeed Bottomline side skirts. I think I'm leaning more towards the CS skirts although I'm having a torrid time sourcing any in the UK. I have found some on Amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Charge-Speed-0162-Skirts-Bottomline/dp/B00DOPIFJG) although there is a 1-4 month wait time! :scare:

That's ludicrous behaviour!

Anyone know a better place where I can source them?

Cheers in advance!!

RT-Performance have replica charge speed skirts too

Completely different to what he's looking, though.

The Bottomline stuff is beautiful, but it carries one hell of a price. Bulletmagnet has the carbon sides and rear spats.

RT-Performance have replica charge speed skirts too

Completely different to what he's looking, though.

The Bottomline stuff is beautiful, but it carries one hell of a price. Bulletmagnet has the carbon sides and rear spats.

Ah, ok, didn't realise

You mean these?

Cspeed007.jpg

I got them a few years ago and they had to be sourced from America.

Took about two months to arrive, worth the wait tho.

Sadly, Envy Performance, who ordered them for me, no longer exist, but Chris at TarmacSportz would be my "Go To" person for anything from the USA.

• Like 3

Why not buy it from Amazon and wait it out, the price seems pretty reasonable to me. So much so that if I had the money now I'd be buying some ready for the summer.... In fact, I'm sure I've got a few parts to sell around here... Hmm

You raise a good point, I'm just a little skeptical when it comes to buying items with a potential 4 month wait. Especially seeing as there is no image on there. However, it does seem to be sold by Chargespeed themselves through Amazon which is good.

I'll drop them an email and see what the situ is. You're right about them being here for Summer. That would be pretty good! B)

Wasso, if I end up getting them through Amazon, I'll keep you updated with how it goes. 250 does seem too good to turn down...

I'm also looking for these skirts. I found a company in Holland some time ago who do them, but there was a price that goes with them.

Presuming these fit bolted to the oem skirts.

Holes are pre-drilled on CF ones, so all you do is mark the holes on the OEM and drill away.

They use the OEM skirt edge as a guide, so it's a perfect fit

Cspeed003.jpg

• Like 1