W Brace

inspiral

The Ultra Racing stuff will fit, I'd get it from a trader here or driftworks if you DID have an issue. (I don't think you will)

If you search a chap called 'addisj' has some UR bracing on his car.

Do a search like this on google:

site:350z-uk.com ultra racing

Edited by RobPhoboS

Very good, sounds like mine !

Unfortunately my garage mentioned it as an advisory on my last MOT so need to fix it as I may be selling up at some point over the summer.

Mine had that advisory too at MOT time. When I took a closer look it turns out they can look pretty bad but actually its surface rust and muck only. Get under it with goggles on and wire brush it. Poke it with a screwdriver too and If it looks solid smother it in sealant and it will pass next time.

Considering the complete ball-ache removing the old one will be, its worth the effort. :)

The issue is the rust, I've not had one on my car for over a year and had no issues without one. Obviously, it's there for a reason. however I wouldn't panic too much for the meantime. New from Nissan they're £300 odd, I think Clarke Motorsports have them for less :)