2085 members only 19 for Wales!!

Beavis

Do I recall that one of the reason for the ZED only requirement was that 30+ were expected, like last time? :unsure:

Not wishing to upset the purists but given the very keen interest expressed by members on here with certain makes of cars beginning will "L" and their loyalty to the 'club' how about we let them in guys?? As long as they don't run at the front and hold the rest of us up that is :p Having read so much about their cars I would love to see them and I reckon a few more heads would be turning to see more great motors storming by?

I have no problem with a certain Seat Altera coming along also given that owner's hard work on behalf of us all (as long as it is not another ultra yellow ;))

Ebized- good point and at the risk of upsetting people id have to say that I kind of agree...

I dont think it should, or needs to be about only those who own a zed being able to come along- I mean, all those who want to come have owned a zed before have they not so does that not shw the strength of the car that these guys still want to be associated with it?!

Besides, if nothing else I would LOVE to watch that lambo stretch its legs and see just how far ahead it could get in "my back yard" ;)

This is a Z forum afterall. When trying to organise these events, it's only fair that it's for Z owners and not for the other cars. It's hard enough tyring to keep 10 Z's together around Wales let alone 20 or 30.

I would love to tag along to this event in my teg! I loved it the last 2-3 times ive been when i had the zed, the roads around wales are brilliant to say the least, the company and the sunday roast was just as good too! , BUT at the same time i competely understand the view Mike/others have on this and back them up 100% if that is the decision they have made. It was pretty hard to keep everyone together last time, in fact at one point, i was the one lost. So if none Zed's aren't allowed to go then fair do's..

abit of ribbing from me and sarnie until then wont go amiss though ;):teeth:

I would love to tag along to this event in my teg! I loved it the last 2-3 times ive been when i had the zed, the roads around wales are brilliant to say the least, the company and the sunday roast was just as good too! , BUT at the same time i competely understand the view Mike/others have on this and back them up 100% if that is the decision they have made. It was pretty hard to keep everyone together last time, in fact at one point, i was the one lost. So if none Zed's aren't allowed to go then fair do's..

abit of ribbing from me and sarnie until then wont go amiss though ;):teeth:

you going with limiter sinbad?

Besides, if nothing else I would LOVE to watch that lambo stretch its legs and see just how far ahead it could get in "my back yard" ;)

B)

Come on mods!!!!!!

:teeth:

If you end up going, i'll leave my car at the services and shotgun in yours haha! ;):teeth:

now come on mods.. :surrender: