New owner advice

radjordan

New to the forum and thinking about getting a 350z I'm sure this question has been asked many times buy I could find a definite answer. Now my question is iv found a nice one that's pretty cheap but has 110k on the clock and a few little marks and the wheels new a reverb really but I was wondering if there is anything I should be worried about its a 04 plate . Thanks for any advice.

Mileage is probably about average for the age of the car I'd have thought.

Personally I think as long as the Zed has been well maintained & followed the correct service schedule as well as been run on Super Unleaded for most of it's life time then it should be ok.

There is of course always the exception to that rule if the previous owners are nutters who redline their cars from every junction/set of traffic lights etc. Abuse a car and somethings going to give eventually.

350Z service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

;)

• Like 1

Yeah, engines and serviceable parts are good for high mileage, Like any 11 year old car with that sort of mileage things can go wrong though and I've seen far too many people on here recently buy 350's because they're cheap and only keeping them a few months because of the running costs.

Pete

Mileage is probably about average for the age of the car I'd have thought.

Personally I think as long as the Zed has been well maintained & followed the correct service schedule as well as been run on Super Unleaded for most of it's life time then it should be ok.

There is of course always the exception to that rule if the previous owners are nutters who redline their cars from every junction/set of traffic lights etc. Abuse a car and somethings going to give eventually.

350Z service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/

;)

+1

I'm the owner of an 11 year old Zed (had it since new), its done 107k, been regularly maintained, only had Super Unleaded and it still looks and drives great :)

I you can find someone you trust to keep it regularly serviced you shouldn't have too many problems - but as with any cars this age some things are going to give sooner or later (I had a split brake line recently) - but its worth overcoming all of the little niggles as the Zed is a really great car to drive.

Best of luck!

Thanks yeah think I'm going to get this 04 one. Quick question in the center arm reSt buy there is a little holder for something with a cable coming from it. Any ideas what that is?

Also only has one key. Can I get a second one easly.?

Edited by radjordan