Test - Please Ignore

fendz

• 8 months later...

If you're copying from Photobucket, you literally just need to click the link box (if on PC) or c+p it (if on mobile). Don't add extras, and make sure your browser isn't truncating the URL.

Ekona, that used to work for me but since upgrading software on both computer and phone, pasting the link from photobucket into this forum doesn't work for me anymore! No idea why....

What's truncating the URL mean?

IMG_1172_zpsgjwzvt4j.jpg

That's from my iPhone. Still not working from computer but have loads of other problems via computer anyway.....can't 'quote' or 'multiquote', typing is really slow and misses out letters. Forum works better from phone but can't post emoticons other than usual smiley. Oh well, not to worry! Cheers guys :)

Edited by Kraziekatz1

IMG_1172_zpsgjwzvt4j.jpg

That's from my iPhone. Still not working from computer but have loads of other problems via computer anyway.....can't 'quote' or 'multiquote', typing is really slow and misses out letters. Forum works better from phone but can't post emoticons other than usual smiley. Oh well, not to worry! Cheers guys :)

I have lots of these problems too, have only ever once been able to post a picture and the typing thing drives me insane, can type out a sentence and only like every third keystroke has worked. I assumed it was only me that suffered with this. Some days typing is fine, today for instance, other days I can sit pressing the same letter on the keyboard 4 or 5 times before it appears on the screen, can take literally 5 minutes or more just to get a couple of sentences typed. Crazy. Nice to see my car on the screen though, ain't she pretty.

• Like 1

IMG_1172_zpsgjwzvt4j.jpg

I have lots of these problems too, have only ever once been able to post a picture and the typing thing drives me insane, can type out a sentence and only like every third keystroke has worked. I assumed it was only me that suffered with this. Some days typing is fine, today for instance, other days I can sit pressing the same letter on the keyboard 4 or 5 times before it appears on the screen, can take literally 5 minutes or more just to get a couple of sentences typed. Crazy. Nice to see my car on the screen though, ain't she pretty.

I don't really 'like' this but my 'dislike' button idea has been shot down in flames and if I sent you a sympathetic hug or kiss emoticon (which I can't do from my iPhone anyway) you'd think I was flirting lol Anyway, EXACTLY same problem I have! I sometimes speed type a whole paragraph and then ck what I've written just before I 'post' only to find out its missed out all the 'I's or every other letter....sooo frustrating grrrrr!

I have recently resorted to using IE as my browser after Chrome caused several issues but IE is causing typing gremlins on here for me and silly things like it won't allow quotes to appear when replying to a post but it will, sometimes after a couple of stabs using the multi quote option, so I for one do sympathize with you over your posting gremlins. I'm putting a lot of it down to Windows 10 (installed after the change from Chrome) that clearly is set up to be more rewarding to Microsoft than its customers...... albeit some features are a step forward, but not enough to stop me pulling out the last of my hair! So us mods have the same/similar issues. :blush: Have tried other browsers too but the poor old Dell I use that is getting near its 10th birthday is in worse shape than its owner, I suspect. :lol:

Have tried using the tapatalk app on your phone? Personally, on the S3 I currently use, I found the full version of the forum is more user friendly. :surrender:

But shortly dumping all of that for the fruity option ;)

• 3 weeks later...