[SOLD]UK 350Z GT 25000 Mls FSH SatNav New Hood & Tyres

keithvmx1200

I was going to wait until the summer but thought I would test the water.

pic9.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic5.jpg

For more pics and Video

http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/nissan_350z_roadster_gt_26000_miles_only_fsh-o2520910.html

Nissan 350Z Roadster GT 26000 Miles Only FSH - Gloucester, Gloucestershire

Metallic Titanium Silver 2006 350Z GT with full black leather interior, in excellent condition. 26,000 genuine miles with FSH. Last serviced January 2015. MOT until 2016. New Front Brake pads on 05/01/15. 4 new tyres replaced original ones in 2013 and wheels were computer aligned at the same time. New electric hood put on in 2013. It has a UK and Europe Sat Nav which is updated with 4 new maps a year, including speed cameras. Xenon headlights and automatic levelling with headlight washers. Six spoke Rays 18"alloy wheels, Brembo brakes. Power steering. Bose sound system with 6 CD auto-changer/Tape/Radio. Climate control air conditioning and cruise control. Adjustable multi-function steering wheel. Electric adjustable heated driver and passenger sports seats. Electronic Stability Programme, Traction control. Alarm. Twin Exhaust.

£7950

Edited by keithvmx1200

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a few offers the highest being £7800. I have been doing some investigations on the car and found the last big service P3 was carried out by Aston Martin. The top quality hood recently put on cost £1350.

Regards Keith B)