Six Nations 2015

The G Man

One of the best props ever and Wales "are open to a phone call" wtf!!? Why they dropped him in the first place is still beyond me. http://www.bbc.co.uk...-union/31909394

Yep I saw that, the whole handling of it has been bad if you ask me. If you're going to drop someone like Jones for the Six Nations at least meet with him first and explain that you will most likely want him on the World Cup squad but need the Six Nations to expand the strength in depth or something, anything, to keep him happy until then. His handling of it wasn't much better though and came across a bit toys out of pram, understandably he would've been upset though.

BTW, have you seen the world rankings after the weekend? NZ, RSA, Ire, Eng, Wal, Oz, Fra I can't recall the last time 3 home nations were in the top 5... hopefully it's a sign of how the gap between North and South is closing.

One of the best props ever and Wales "are open to a phone call" wtf!!? Why they dropped him in the first place is still beyond me. http://www.bbc.co.uk...-union/31909394

BTW, have you seen the world rankings after the weekend? NZ, RSA, Ire, Eng, Wal, Oz, Fra I can't recall the last time 3 home nations were in the top 5... hopefully it's a sign of how the gap between North and South is closing.

I would say wait and see what happens at the RWC.... the divide is still there, all are gunning for the title and someone has to beat NZ to win it!!!

Edited by grahamc

Well the Wales team are realistic about their chances: Wales centre Jonathan Davies said: "I'm sure we'll find a trophy somewhere, like a plastic cup or something."

I'm suprised most of the pundits are going for England to win, I would've thought Ireland beating Scotland by 5 points more than England beat France would be a better bet. I guess the England game being last so they'll know what you need to do thing is working to their favour with the pundits, it could go either way though if Ireland or Wales win by a big margin England may play too much rugby or try too hard.