Announcement

M13KYF

I've known Val for quite a while and we always got along just fine - sad to see him go for sure.

That being said, anything I can do to assist, I gladly will oblige. The group here has been absolutely fantastic to deal with. Not only have you supported our company, but as a general feeling, the entire group here is an absolute pleasure to deal with. A much friendlier group overall, with alot more maturity than what we're used to on the US based sites. So for that alone, I owe you guys a debt of gratitude Perhaps I've been jaded by the US sites, which always start with the best of intentions and attitudes when the subject car is new, then deteriorate into pools of muck as time goes on. Perhaps that's what Val was feeling a bit of, since this site has certainly grown in just the months we've been active. But I must say, for all the gentle ribbing that goes on here, and the tongue in cheek comments, you can just tell (or at least I can) that there was no malice intended - I look at it all as in good fun.

In any event, if there is anything I can do guys, please let me know. I consider the group here my friends (on more than just a "commercial" front, and as such, any help I can give, I gladly will!

I've known Val for quite a while and we always got along just fine - sad to see him go for sure.

That being said, anything I can do to assist, I gladly will oblige. The group here has been absolutely fantastic to deal with. Not only have you supported our company, but as a general feeling, the entire group here is an absolute pleasure to deal with. A much friendlier group overall, with alot more maturity than what we're used to on the US based sites. So for that alone, I owe you guys a debt of gratitude Perhaps I've been jaded by the US sites, which always start with the best of intentions and attitudes when the subject car is new, then deteriorate into pools of muck as time goes on. Perhaps that's what Val was feeling a bit of, since this site has certainly grown in just the months we've been active. But I must say, for all the gentle ribbing that goes on here, and the tongue in cheek comments, you can just tell (or at least I can) that there was no malice intended - I look at it all as in good fun.

In any event, if there is anything I can do guys, please let me know. I consider the group here my friends (on more than just a "commercial" front, and as such, any help I can give, I gladly will!

brought a tear to my eye that was beautiful :cry::lol:

cheers Adam for all your help and I agree this is a great site :thumbs:

I consider the group here my friends (on more than just a "commercial" front, and as such, any help I can give, I gladly will! Apart from Zedrush, he just annoys me!
;)

Nice comment mate and it would be good to meet you at Christmas. I am also flying out the NY on the 27th Dec - 7th Jan, if you are around let me know as we can go for a drink or two. Also i would love to visit your shop. :teeth:

I consider the group here my friends (on more than just a "commercial" front, and as such, any help I can give, I gladly will! Apart from Zedrush, he just annoys me!
;)

Nice comment mate and it would be good to meet you at Christmas. I am also flying out the NY on the 27th Dec - 7th Jan, if you are around let me know as we can go for a drink or two. Also i would love to visit your shop. :teeth:

louis go with an empty suitcase i want some stuff bringing back :teeth:

I don't know anyone concerned. In my post as a Mod & Admin on a few forums, I know there are occasionally small speed bumps. The automotive industry is a small one, irrespective of where you are. Best not to bear anyone any malice, and proceed to be the crazy, cool bunch of Zed nutters you normally are here ;) and thank the chap for the help & knowledge he provided whilst he was a member of the community. ;)

Everyone plays there part, irrespective of what that maybe & communities evolve & change over time . :)

Not been on for one reason or another in the last 2 months or so so very sorry to read this post today.

Due to not being on, I have no idea of what has gone on. I have known Val through 206CC forum and this one for quite a few years and also met up with him in Blackpool (206CC) and more recently when he was working in Scotland with a few of the other 350Z guys.

IMO, he was a good guy and I wish him all the best for the future. Hopefully this forum will also continue as it has done so far in the future as well.

Always sad to see anyone leaving the forum. I havent been around long and was given wise council to my stupid questions by many when I joined.

Have just been away for three days and am now catching up on 126 unread posts so things are looking good.

Its amazing, and a credit to all, especially the founders and admin/modders that with well over 2000 members the family manages to get on so well.

:gathering: I love it here :notworthy:

I think you studied political spin doctoring Adam!

Val was a good guy in the dealings I had with him. I always appreciated the comments he made and enjoyed the ever on going 'wheel debate!'

I think he did a lot for the club and I'm sure everyone (except Sarnie) appreciates that. He was a huge part of the club and will be sorely missed. I wish him all the luck in his future, I'm sure it'll be bumpy with the FI built engine build going on!

I just hope he comes and posts pics and details when it's all finished. I'm not holing my breath but I'm sure some of us would like to see Zelda finished!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Limping in here, so far behind on posts it's untrue, but I'm tryin folks!

Sorry for the delay but I really wanted to make a comment.

Firstly and, most importantly, well done to all the team for handling the whole situation so diplomatically and without any noticeable disruption to the site which is always a great place to be :thumbs:

On Val all I can say is my own personal experience, he was the first person I met from here and he always treated me with respect and we had a laugh, but gotta say been seeing the banned smilie a lot less :lol:

Limping in here, so far behind on posts it's untrue, but I'm tryin folks!

Sorry for the delay but I really wanted to make a comment.

Firstly and, most importantly, well done to all the team for handling the whole situation so diplomatically and without any noticeable disruption to the site which is always a great place to be :thumbs:

been seeing the banned smilie a lot less :lol:

:lol: