Infiniti Q60 concept

LRF4N

http://www.worldcarfans.com/115011287087/infiniti-q60-concept-fully-revealed-with-twin-turbo-30-liter

I think this looks the part

The current Q60 (rebadged G37) is closely related. This is reported to have a 3.0 twin turbo V6

I thought the zed replacement was due to get a 2.0 FI engine but if this goes into production and is still due to be a four seat version of a zed then another V6 could be on the cards?

I'll be surprised if the new z has a 3 litre twin turbo. It would be a mini gtr.

Would be great if it did though.

I think a 2 litre turbo is much more likely. If it's anything like the golf r's it won't be a bad thing.

I like the look of that! B) We will have to wait and see though I guess. Maybe the Zed replacement will still have a V6 then, would make more sense if they did continue to use a V6. Could they maybe have 2 engines if not? The V6 and the 2 litre turbo.

Rear 3/4 views a bit...hmm but besides that looks great. Like an evolution of what there already doing. Some of their cars have that individual look but some were hovering between either good looking or ugly.. this swings into the good category :thumbs:

Edited by AMT