My new zed shed

nixy

Just taken delivery of a new fiat 500 sport. It has an awesome 65bhp! Haha. Couple of niggles - got in it tonight after work and was shocked that I had to sit ages while the inside of the windscreen cleared! I was blasting it with air on to no avail!

Both rear lights are fogged up at the edges - being an OCD this irritates me but can I be arsed with going to the dealer.......? :yawn:

Petrol cap - nightmare to get off and on and I looked a total bimbo at the garage - I am still to work out how to get it back on.......

Other than that it's a cool little car!

had one in italy not a sport - it broke (would not rev beyond 3k) and literally could not get up the slight incline into the hotel car park. they replaced it witth a panda which was great. had another in france which worked but was still slower than the panda.

is there is an eco mode button on them which limits power/revs?

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriends mam has one of these and I'm not gonna lie it was awful haha :p

It's done about 38k and it sounds like it's done 200k. A proper bag of hammers, the car handles like it's on stilts and the build quality is hillarious (the door handle actually fell off).

Hopefully you'll have better luck with this one!