Average mileage

JB-)

dont tend to do a lot of UK miles each year but have the car for sunny weekend drives and 1 good road trip per year which usually works out about 3k miles in a week... 07 plate with 30k in total so an average of 3.75k miles per year

dont drive it a lot but when i do it makes us smile so its worth every penny it costs us

looking to do a monster trip this year... will be doing 5k miles in one trip taking in 10 countries B)

I have a 2006 Roadster and I only drive it when the sun come's out or on dry cold days so it has only done a genuine 25000 miles and last year had its first set of tyre's which replaced the original ones,it also had a new hood put on in 2014 as it got damaged while in the possession of the showroom which they replaced free of charge.

Regards Keith B)

My 2005 roadster had 85k+ in Sept. 2012 according to MOT and had 5 previous owners. So at 12k+ per annum car was clearly a daily use and some lucky people were having a great time , suspect they were not paying for their own fuel ! Now 2015 and only 90k on the clock as it has moved into hobby car territory.

Done 2k in 2 years. Just a weekend toy, if it's the right temperature... and if it's not raining.... and if the clouds are fluffy enough

+1 around 2k after two years of ownership; although probably covered less than 500miles last year.

..... should probably sell it :lol:

NOOOOO!! I make up for the mileage by pacing around to admire it. Can slap on another 1k in walking for the admiration :teeth:

• Like 1

my 54 plate has 80+ showing but i have owned it about 3 years and average 3k a year but its really not my main car more of a weekend in the good weather type car or in the week if i have a longer journey for business and can enjoy the drive while earning a living ,I do have the luxery of other cars to choose from so the Zed can be kept in the lifestyle she deserves.

• 4 weeks later...

To you high mile coverers!

How do you find using the 350 as a daily??

At the moment to be realistic if base my yearly mileage on 16k... I'm I stupid to still want a z?? Wanted one for yearssssss

its spot on as a daily driver, no problems whatsoever - I presume with 16k a year, that a lot of that will be cruising on motorways and dual carriageways, in which case expect around 26-30mpg average, depending on how heavy your right foot is. I'm doing 9k a year mostly motorway commuting and its a lovely car.