OSF Bi-xenon

Ceejay29

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a long shot but Do you need a complete undamaged headlight unit?

As I have a damaged headlight but all guts/ballast etc are all fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car you were breaking didn't have Bi Xenons, unless you managed to get hold of the broken lamp another way?

The headlights on my car were used to replace headlights on my other. However I have an O/S headlight with damaged fixing points and some scuffs on front cover. All inside is fine which includes ballast and xenon. I'm Not sure if it's a whole headlight you need or maybe just replacement parts? Thought it may have been worth a shout as your struggling. ðŸ‘

The headlights on my car were used to replace headlights on my other. However I have an O/S headlight with damaged fixing points and some scuffs on front cover. All inside is fine which includes ballast and xenon. I'm Not sure if it's a whole headlight you need or maybe just replacement parts? Thought it may have been worth a shout as your struggling. 👊

Oh yes, I remember now, yours is the facelift with the pre facelift lights...

Just to piggy back on this👀 I'm after damaged bi-xenon that are no use to any body.

I'm just after the shutter mechanism to compare with LHD cars and possibly replicate this to offer a simple conversion kit for the Depobi-xenon headlights as a cheaper solution than buying OEM bi-xenon from Nissan.

I will pay for postage of course😇

Just to piggy back on this👀 I'm after damaged bi-xenon that are no use to any body.

I'm just after the shutter mechanism to compare with LHD cars and possibly replicate this to offer a simple conversion kit for the Depobi-xenon headlights as a cheaper solution than buying OEM bi-xenon from Nissan.

I will pay for postage of course😇

Pretty sure an ebay search will help you out gt4; although the location of the seller is Lithuania

Not sure yet but I might be selling both sides-07 bi xenons.Trying to decide on whether to TUV the car (would need lhd lights) or t o sell the car and buy one over here, Germany.

I have no idea on what the rhd's are worth but would not be looking to rip anyone off though (best leaving that to ebay) lol.