Best roads south Wales

nissanman312

Might be up for this, we're in south wales for the week and dont have anything planned on Monday yet! Will check back tomoro.

were going to meet up with my pal somwhere down at the start of the black mountains route ( south of the brecons ) and do the 4096 then try and head up to the elan vally i think mate then work our way home

so far we have all the cars listed above apart from the evo as he wont bring it out in the rain or cold because of the salt its been underseald with marine grade paint but there you go each to there own.

kyle the lad you met in the summer with the r34 is comming tho i think

Edited by nissanman312

best roads are a4069, a4067 , a4059 and a470, basically anything going over the Brecons. I wouldn't go as far as elan, but might well join you for the first bit.

A4059 is awesome, doesn't really go anywhere so is quiet, but it's pristine Welsh a road, fast and we'll sighted.

we may well stay within the brecons if we can keep busy for a few hours then head home from there

would be really good to see you brillo think our last drive out was with wendy

oh dear - nasty

hope you pull through soon

me and the missus had it once ................ in a hotel ............battling to get to the loo before the other :wacko:

Didn't she just step over you :shrug:

:p