Hel braided lines .....

Bodyboarder81

Bought some of theses a while ago and my car needed some new front pads anyway , so thought would be a good time to get it all fitted .....

The garage who fitted them tried the first one on the front and said they were so bad they took it off !...... They said they couldn't get it not to rub against anything and would have been dangerous to have it rubbing ?

Anybody else have this ? If so how did you get round it ?

Thanks

They sound pretty stupid, I'd suggest taking it to garage that knows what they are doing.

They are easy to route with the included P-clips and also re-using one of the OEM ones, loads of people run them on here with no issues.

Like this:

wRMOZPi.jpg

Edited by Jp606

There is a bleeding procedure/order too.

And found it from Zmanalex:

NSR-OSF-OSR-NSF

Thanks mate .... Will be sure to let the ( new ) garage know :)

Are you anywhere near any of the traders on here, far easier to take it to someone who knows what they are doing. I know my mate (who runs a garage) struggled to get my hells on. I wish I'd taken mine to someone on here even if it had meant 200 mile round trip, to know it was done properly.

NSR-OSF-OSR-NSF

Are you anywhere near any of the traders on here, far easier to take it to someone who knows what they are doing. I know my mate (who runs a garage) struggled to get my hells on. I wish I'd taken mine to someone on here even if it had meant 200 mile round trip, to know it was done properly.

I'm not too far from the zed shed but bob did say something about bleeding nipples braking or something ... So not sure they would want to do them?

CALLING the zed shed boys ........ Can u help me out ?

NSR-OSF-OSR-NSF

I'm not too far from the zed shed but bob did say something about bleeding nipples braking or something ... So not sure they would want to do them?

CALLING the zed shed boys ........ Can u help me out ?

Yeah one of mine broke, why not just order a couple of spares to be safe?