The Crew for the Ps4

Jdm owner

Which I suspect is going to be all shirt and no trousers, sadly. I really don't like the fact that there's no tuning as we know it, by adding parts and stuff: Just changing suspension geometry and spring/damper rates. I get why, but I also feel that it's going to feel very staid as a game.

Which I suspect is going to be all shirt and no trousers, sadly. I really don't like the fact that there's no tuning as we know it, by adding parts and stuff: Just changing suspension geometry and spring/damper rates. I get why, but I also feel that it's going to feel very staid as a game.

same as the original toca touring car games, If you driver for a team why would you need to buy parts?

and the fact its got vast majorirty of UK circuits is winner for me aslong as its handling physics are decent not like GT

Edited by StevoD

It's the handling physics I'm concerned about. There's very little footage of drifting, and the bits there are do not look massively convincing at all. You can drift in GT and it feels good, you can drift in FM and it feels better. It's a key component of how the cars handle on the limit.

I may not want to buy parts for the race cars (you can't for the race cars in FM5 either), but I would do for the street cars. Why would you not want to?

It has a handful of UK circuits, but where's Suzuka? Where's the Ring? Where's things like Fuji, or COTA, or Paul Ricard? I'd rather any of them than Snet or Oulton. The current track list only has 20 circuits, which isn't enough IMHO.

I love my car games, and I want this to be a winner, but there's too many things nagging at the back of my mind. Hope I'm wrong though!

I love the racing games but Sony has done it again released a console without a decent driving game.

Was the same with the ps3 bought that thinking GT was going to be released, however they gave us prologue as a sample and a year later Gt came out. By that time my console was gathering dust and the 360 was getting beasted with forza!

Downloading moto gp demo to see if that's any good!

It has a handful of UK circuits, but where's Suzuka? Where's the Ring? Where's things like Fuji, or COTA, or Paul Ricard? I'd rather any of them than Snet or Oulton. The current track list only has 20 circuits, which isn't enough IMHO.

Dunno im bored of all them tracks as there in every racing game from Grid to GT to forza,

they got

Snetterton

Silverstone

Brands

donnington

oulton park

i have seen footage of cadwell im sure

found it

Edited by StevoD

Not listed on their website.

They're in every game 'cos they're great tracks! I see no point in having Snet 100 & 200 for example, miles too small for the race cars in the game. They have the made up ones as well, so why not ditch them for proper tracks? I hate it just as much as when Forza does it too, so I'm not picking on Pcars here especially.

Personally I do prefer the physics in Forza to GT by some margin, the cars feel so much more alive when they're moving around on track. Even the race cars do that to some extent, which I don't see them doing here.

being honest i get bored of the games with only tracks as it ends up all feeling the same. not too fussed for realistic handling either as its a computer game, just want quick fun.

play mario kart :p

Loved that game! shame Nintendo don't make a good console these days

Just hoping they bring out a new colin mcrae dirt out soon or a NFS like the good old underground series