Car cruising ban in Black Country?!?!!!

Adrian@TORQEN

Don't want you in our neck of the woods anyway, You stick to your own little places :wave: :wave:

The news called it a car cruise but it wasn't at all, it was a load of mostly young idiots in hot hatches racing around thinking there a real driver, the people that went to watch are as bad, what I does mean is that proper meets are buggered.

Don't want you in our neck of the woods anyway, You stick to your own little places :wave: :wave:

The news called it a car cruise but it wasn't at all, it was a load of mostly young idiots in hot hatches racing around thinking there a real driver, the people that went to watch are as bad, what I does mean is that proper meets are buggered.

Looks like we will have to be careful not to park close to each other, or we might get arrested.

I agree a few idiots have caused this.

• Like 1

To be honest it's not just a few idiots, at least in my area anyway.

Every weekly meet tends to have people hooning around either on the way to or from the meeting point. Forget the steriotype of some chav scum bags in rubbish cars. There's skylines, scoobs, evos, Z's and all sorts of nice well moddified motors flying about.

That's what I was getting at: I'm sure it's not all of the attendees, but a few of them. If their mates told them to stop arsing around, they probably would and then they wouldn't have this issue.

Sadly, a few bad eggs have spoilt it for everyone now.

cheeky sod! Banbury and Coventry avoid like the plague but Leamington is lovely.

Brillomaster - What do you mean ? !!!!

The boys don't sit at the Banbury Cross anymore. :p

Now they are all at Tesco's - really funny if I turn up for shopping in the Z ;):lol: