ZSPEED UNDERTRAY GROUP BUY 3 last one

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

GROUP BUY PART 3 - Due to interest

The Zspeed undertray is one of the best - "must have mods", it has easy access for oil changes and keeps your engine bay temperature's cooler and above all protects your engine.

Details below:

Usual Price £185

http://www.tarmacspo.../350ZSPUT_.aspx

Looking for a minimum of 4 orders for 10% off

GB Price is £166.50

Powder coating Black is an extra £30 and may take longer to arrive than the normal week lead time.

I will order 5 up for delivery next week, any more will be delivered on a first come first served basis

Fitted to Super Stu's Shark

Undertray_zps60f72225.jpg

Dang all these good deals floating around at christmas time.... that is it, the girlfriend needs to go! :lol:

I am very tempted myself, looks like no christmas presents for anyone else this year. Presents to myself it is :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's the 370z kit which seems to be sold as the same part. I actually think it's the nismo 370 kit but the stock 370 is missing bits there too? Didn't see a note in the original post for this saying exactly what it was for, must have missed that.

It's the 370z kit which seems to be sold as the same part. I actually think it's the nismo 370 kit but the stock 370 is missing bits there too? Didn't see a note in the original post for this saying exactly what it was for, must have missed that.

No worries, yeah sorry this was for the 350z kit.

I've not sold a 370z one before so not too sure on that one