Drift setups.....

dougie350

Yep, not a huge fan of the colour but he did a fantastic job on it. I think hes sold it on now, replaced it with a Verossa which will be similarly insane no doubt :lol:

For anyone that didnt see it after Tobes finished:

10543882_1514824382066976_111378212_n.jpg

Theres a fairly standard one up for £13.5K on Pistonheads if anyone fancies :scare:

thats was on barry boys recently

Ooo not been on there in a while, checking now.

i cant wait to see a picture of mine on there

I'm always terrified I'll see my car on there so never go on :lol:

I'd love to see mine on there :lol:

I can take abuse about my car and how it looks, it doesn't bother me at all however a forum full of idiots with no clue bashing on for days wouldn't be fun :lol:

thats was on barry boys recently

Ooo not been on there in a while, checking now.

i cant wait to see a picture of mine on there

I'm always terrified I'll see my car on there so never go on :lol:

I'd love to see mine on there :lol:

I can take abuse about my car and how it looks, it doesn't bother me at all however a forum full of idiots with no clue bashing on for days wouldn't be fun :lol:

Yeah I'd probably get to worked up answering retarded comments :lol:

I drift my baby zilla, totally standard part from HSD coilovers and managed to link Anglesey by the end of the day (but that's down to my poor skills)

I could do with rear camber arms to make tyres last longer and make me feel like I'm getting the full use of my tyre. I'm also gonna try and swap the oil in the diff as I thought it let go once or twice at Anglesey but otherwise the standard lad is more than enough for a novice like me.

A week before I did Anglesey, I did my first drift day in zilla when she was totally standard suspension etc and she was perfect like that, I just enjoy the low life.

Tom

Edit: apologies for the pic but wouldn't let me upload the original so a screenshot of my phone home screen will have to do

ah cool, yeh i was at anglesey too, i do remeber seeing you sliding around! i was going to come and talk to you but my friend drove his car with a roof rack full of wheels into the garage shutter and ripped it off haha! so by then you had gone!

• Like 1

ah cool, yeh i was at anglesey too, i do remeber seeing you sliding around! i was going to come and talk to you but my friend drove his car with a roof rack full of wheels into the garage shutter and ripped it off haha! so by then you had gone!

Haha I did hear from a mate about someone damaging a garage shutter.

Where about are you from? If your local to Buxton I'm going there on the 14th December for the last day of the year if your around, you could have a seat.

Haha yeh that would have been him! I'm from Worcester so quite a trek to Buxton, although I will be going to the next Shropshire drift day when they decide to do it! I'm sure you were at the last one judging by the pictures they put up, so may see you there again? Unfortunately I'll be in my bmw, as I plan to get the 350 ready for next year, can't wait to hit Anglesey!

Curious to know how people generally find the stock viscous LSD for drifting? The zed is the first car I've owned that has a lsd so I can't really comment on how good or bad it is! Impression it has on me is that I find it a tad bit difficult to predict when it'll lock or not. Could be my driving technique too though.

Curious to know how people generally find the stock viscous LSD for drifting? The zed is the first car I've owned that has a lsd so I can't really comment on how good or bad it is! Impression it has on me is that I find it a tad bit difficult to predict when it'll lock or not. Could be my driving technique too though.

its not let me down yet unless i need to use first then it dont do @*!#

• Like 1

When would you ever need to drift in 1st?! Even burnouts I use 2nd :lol:

The stock LSD works really well, you just need to keep on the power to keep it "locked" :)

The one in my car is incredible for a stock LSD, locks reliably and harder than any other one Ive driven (expect maybe a few brand new M cars) ........ but I think thats my specific diff, I sometimes wonder if its been uprated or messed with as its that good.

They arent the best on the transition I find, theres a split second where it seems to forget its purpose in life but my advice is always to see how you get on with it standard, and I fecking love a 2 way me :teeth:

The stock LSD works really well, you just need to keep on the power to keep it "locked" :)

practicing Sprinting round cones am i doing it wrong i thought id lose more time in 2nd?

practicing Sprinting round cones am i doing it wrong i thought id lose more time in 2nd?

Doing barrel sprint, I only use 2nd as I run out of revs in 1st. Maybe I'm too heavy on the right foot though!