docwra

177749_436720539693405_1309172623_o.jpg

Dedman

732E9166-CF7C-465C-B12E-17FA908AEEEA_zpsbbpbhlbb.jpg

Bizz

20140720_154831Medium_zpsb52784ca.jpg

Little ol me :)

10344392_10154127579055508_8840800395279175093_o.jpg

think there is a few more up scotland way who attack Crail but i cant recall there names

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 5

Mine is pretty low but Im happy without camber arms, I do a lot of grip work on track as well and TBH Im probably leaning more to that for setup. Power and torque are more then enough until you start competing :)

Stock LSD is very good for a stock LSD but maybe a bit woolly on transition, welder is better but Ive heard they can start eating driveshafts once its gone 3 way. Coilovers make life a lot easier, the rest you can leave until you get decent, Ive had my fairly stock one sideways in 5th at Spa without major pant soilage ;)

• Like 2

Awsome! Cheers for the advice guys! I've drifted bm's before and got on pretty well with welders in them, I think for me id prefer a welder as it's 100%lockable always, and if I can get hold of an open diff, weld it and keep my vlsd spare incase I suddenly decide against it. As for suspension I'm thinking hsd's and mabee some driftworks front camber arms and some driftworks rear camber arms! So next question.... Has anyone got a spare open diff they wanna sell? Or ideally an already welded one? Thanks again!

Sort of.... Roundabouts and a few nice long corners, only in the wet though, not sure how the lsd would perform in the dry, the car didn't feel too bad, it would definitely benefit from some coilovers and camber I think!

Maybe try some proper drift days in the zed before deciding on parts to buy

Whatever you want to do but Id try it as is (with coilovers anyway) to start with mate, if youve played before you will know what you are looking for. As I said, Im 70mm or so lowered without camber arms, I need to be going fast to drift in the dry, theres a lot more grip here than an E36 (which I also have sitting outside) :lol:

Whatever you want to do but Id try it as is (with coilovers anyway) to start with mate, if youve played before you will know what you are looking for. As I said, Im 70mm or so lowered without camber arms, I need to be going fast to drift in the dry, theres a lot more grip here than an E36 (which I also have sitting outside) :lol:

I don't think I have ever seen your car/cars Docwra? any links to threads with them B)

I drift my baby zilla, totally standard part from HSD coilovers and managed to link Anglesey by the end of the day (but that's down to my poor skills)

I could do with rear camber arms to make tyres last longer and make me feel like I'm getting the full use of my tyre. I'm also gonna try and swap the oil in the diff as I thought it let go once or twice at Anglesey but otherwise the standard lad is more than enough for a novice like me.

A week before I did Anglesey, I did my first drift day in zilla when she was totally standard suspension etc and she was perfect like that, I just enjoy the low life.

Tom

Edit: apologies for the pic but wouldn't let me upload the original so a screenshot of my phone home screen will have to do

post-22882-0-92701800-1417377105_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nutter
  • Like 1

Round, black and got decent tread for at least a few laps, that'll do me haha.

On my 9.5j Rotas I run 215-265 no higher profile than 45 prefer 40 realistically. Pressure ranges between 30-40 psi. Higher psi I find I lack grip.

Edited by Nutter

I don't think I have ever seen your car/cars Docwra? any links to threads with them B)

Nothing???

Winkj have a look at the link below for pics and a spec

http://www.driftwork...ne-off-car.html

Aye, thats the Zed, probably the coolest, Ive also got an MR2, Range Rover, GTI-6 and a 207 Diesel (for the fuels). Seeing as how this is a drift thread though ...........

My old S13, specced up to the 9's:

3256561240_9327785b16.jpg

MF4M3194.jpg

My Onevia convertible drifter, it was amazing, totally unique worldwide:

back.jpg

pics005.jpg

And the current one, 328i with M50 manifold, welder, coilovers and totally lack of ground clearance so smashes into the floor all the time:

10347779_10152306567295877_6434249567294238847_n_zps63e508e9.jpg

10636243_10152306578395877_5483033652529506229_n_zps47fcd780.jpg

Im supposed to be picking up a 135i in the next couple of weeks so its likely the 328 will be for sale soon as well ......... ;)

• Like 2