Hello - An Export from the Supra Forums

:yahoo:

Congratulations Selah I see you have great taste in Zeds :thumbs:

Can't say I ever had a bad shake on pull away - the clutch does take a bit of getting used to, don't slip it, you need to release it very quickly the manual warns slipping the clutch (for a smooth pull away) may damage the plates.

Any questions please feel free to ask and I can explain all the switches and lights if you need to know - Biggest tip is near the handbrake (just behind the handbrake where heated seat switches normally are) are 4 switches the second one over (from the driver) MUST BE ON at all times it is the water injection, keeps inlet temps down - also keep the water bottle (behind driver in boot) topped up with pure water,

Most of all ENJOY!!!!!!

EDIT: Suppose I should change my signature picture now :blush:

Edited by Keyser

Welcolm to the forum :wave: .

The green bitch is back :thumbs: . Just talking to Chris (Keyser) yesterday at Snetterton about his old zed.

Hull, not a million miles away, i will probably hear it from my place :lol:

• Like 1

Keyser thanks for building such an awesome car mate!! I let my dad have a go in it last night and he has a 4.5 race tuned TVR Cerbera... The bitch nearly made him s**t him self! Lol Father In law is testing it today, he has ferraris so should an be interesting drive lol

On a serious note thanks for the offer which i will take you up on!! I the minute I just climb in the cream!!! Ever seen that deer in the headlight look? That's me pressing that little green button!! Teehee

Edited by Selah83
  • Like 1

Two buttons in the glove box one is the interal green lights! What's does the other do?

I had forgotten about them :lol:

One as you say is for internal lights the other is/was for external lights (neon's) they were never actually fitted but if you look under the fluids cover you should find a wire coiled up neatly ready for them should you wish to add them later :thumbs: