My Bay opinions

jimmy.farrow7

Here's a picture of my bay.

IMG_4219.jpg

I'd like to take credit for it, but the work was done by MopedMark. :notworthy: I still have a few bit I want to do and when Its finish I will put up a few photos showing the before and afters.

Very nice! Took me a while to establish why your bay looks so much better than mine (we are at a similar stage), but then the penny dropped. The horizontal black plastic strip; it looks so much better colour coded and really finishes off the bay nicely. Can't imagine that was easy to spray!

Edited by Ceejay29

IMG_4219.jpg

I'd like to take credit for it, but the work was done by MopedMark. :notworthy: I still have a few bit I want to do and when Its finish I will put up a few photos showing the before and afters.

Very nice! Took me a while to establish why your bay looks so much better than mine (we are at a similar stage), but then the penny dropped. The horizontal black plastic strip; it looks so much better colour coded and really finishes off the bay nicely. Can't imagine that was easy to spray!

IMO the throttle body is the best part of that bay. The small details really make the difference. :)

IMG_4219.jpg

IMO the throttle body is the best part of that bay. The small details really make the difference. :)

Yes, now wish I had mine colour coded instead of polished :lol:

89588f37f24eecea57659f18aadc66aa.jpg

Thought I would get in on this lol still need to get my TB done, I was gonna get it polished but I quite like keeping the colour theme so I'll consider blue... Bit different from my sticker bombed boot tho haha

7f497fcce944a63b26c12a1b1766ec43.jpg

Almost finished the bomb but I cheated and just used A4 sticker sheets cut up haha

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
JoKeR.You need the dremel and polishing heads to polish the cam covers erc.At least thats what I did.Painstaking job for the Winter..

Hello mate, did you polish the cam covers up while still on the engine or did you remove it?

That's what she 'Zed' :-/