other cars, or motorcycle ?

nap

Just out of interest who also rides a motorbike ? As said we are all petrol heads. I myself ride a aprilla RSV 1000.just been out on it for a quick blast as it only comes out on dry days.had blkes for years and to be honest it's probably the best handling bike I have had.for a Italian bike its been very reliable and one could say a little on the load side.lol

Who else on here rides a bike, what have you got, and what do you think of it.

• Like 1

Been riding bikes for about 38 years (there is a previous thread were people have put up lists of what they`ve had). I had a Dorsoduro. Brilliant bike and loved riding it but it didn`t like starting in the cold weather so, after it had left me stuck getting home from work a couple of times I traded it in and went back to good old reliable Japanese. Got a Yamaha XT660X which I still have, although, it hardly gets used now since I retired

Edited by Wayne370Z

Blimey, it's a bit Deja Vu i had a 660xt then traded up to Aprilia Dorsoduro which i ride to work across London most days, it has been very reliable and after 5 years has remarkably little corrosion considering it is an Italian machine.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems this is the only pic I can find on my phone ATM of my bikey :)

Seems this is the only pic I can find on my phone ATM of my bikey :)

This was the day I walked in the shop and came out with a brand new ninja :/ lol! Wasn't expecting that tbh.

post-23347-0-72760900-1416521035_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sarah chantal
  • Like 2

You look great by the way, the bike I'm not sure it's a kwaka of some sort , a 250 or 400.? You must know what you bought ? :lol:

Thanks.

Haha, I do know. I just like people to guess! As it was new out in 2013, so still not alot of people know about it. It was designed because of the new tests that came out. So it's a kwaka yes... Ninja 300. Upgraded version of the 250 basically :) first bike I ever road was the ninja 900. Loved it, so did my test and got a smaller powered one! Lol

You look great by the way, the bike I'm not sure it's a kwaka of some sort , a 250 or 400.? You must know what you bought ? :lol:

Thanks.

Haha, I do know. I just like people to guess! As it was new out in 2013, so still not alot of people know about it. It was designed because of the new tests that came out. So it's a kwaka yes... Ninja 300. Upgraded version of the 250 basically :) first bike I ever road was the ninja 900. Loved it, so did my test and got a smaller powered one! Lol

Great stuff , we all have to start off somehow!

You will never regret having a bike or a zed ! Both soooo much fun! :)

• Like 1

Thanks.

Great stuff , we all have to start off somehow!

You will never regret having a bike or a zed ! Both soooo much fun! :)

Yep! I agree, living my life to the full- whilst I can! Haha :)

That's a good take on life really, I used to race bikes on track and now just enjoy the zed , it's great.! :)

Dude! The amount of times we've spoken at meets and I never knew you were also one of us in the two wheeled sense! My bad :bang:

Bike looks great Sarah. :thumbs: (Wait till GMB sees your pic :lol:;) ) So what did you walk in the shop for if you weren't expecting to buy a brand new bike :shrug::lol:

That's a good take on life really, I used to race bikes on track and now just enjoy the zed , it's great.! :)

Dude! The amount of times we've spoken at meets and I never knew you were also one of us in the two wheeled sense! My bad :bang:

Bike looks great Sarah. :thumbs: (Wait till GMB sees your pic :lol:;) ) So what did you walk in the shop for if you weren't expecting to buy a brand new bike :shrug::lol:

Ta, well... I was just looking around at new bikes, but actually went in looking at bar ends, as my previous bike didnt have any, and it wasn't too nice when trying to ride at speed, vibrating! But then ended up with a new bike. Haha. You know what it's like... If your looking you don't find what you want, when your not really looking its right their!

Edited by Sarah chantal