Bell insurance

GNRakn

Be careful reading your policy terms and conditions guys!! I was far, far too eager to jump into my first Zed. I've just received a telemetry box, I can refuse to fit it but because I accidentally agreed to it I'll have to fork out an extra £350 to pay off the discount!

I'm not a dangerous driver, if I were I wouldn't be able to afford a Zed, but this really grips me that I'm going to be losing the fun factor for the next 3 months!!

Be warned read the terms and conditions very carefully!!!

From what Liam (my son) has said, there are a lot of companies who are not quite so up front about it and you find this 'little' detail in the background.

One was only £50 cheaper with a similar 'punishment' if you change your mind.

He was actually glad that dad had nagged and nagged him into..... read it,read it then read it again. (and if stuck, ask your mum) :blush::lol:

So OP I for one have sympathy.

• Like 1

My lads 21 and just insured with Bell for £760 fully comp with 3 yrs non claims bonus. It clearly stated the fitting of the box for 3 months, and was pleased to have this in place, as jumping from a 1.4 golf to a 3.5 v6 might stead him in the right direction for the future months to come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...