[SOLD] Berks HFC's to suit 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z ~ great condition

GMballistic

For sale here are my slightly used Berks HFC's (High Flow Cats) which I originally bought brand new from Tarmac Sportz for around £400 odd (it was in a group buy with my Invidia so slightly cheaper than the £415 normal RRP).

These where purchased and fitted last December and have covered no more than 3K miles. They are in great condition and will come with all the bolts needed to fit them.

They do have some remnants of the old gaskets but you are better off getting new gaskets for these.

Berks blurb:

Berk Technology Nissan 350Z 03-06 Metallic High Flow Cats

Metallic substrate HFC's. Spun catalytic converters. Full stainless steel construction. Metallic substrate offers higher flow and lighter weight. Uses advanced spiral wound ultra thin foil. Perfect for forced induction use. metallic substrate vs. standard ceramic substrate. Made in the USA.

Fits VQ35DE Motor:2003-2006 350Z

These give a great sound and I experienced no rasp or drone from them with my Invidia exhaust system.

Asking £270 delivered via recorded delivery or £250 collected from the Cardiff area. SOLD

Payment via Paypal or cash on collection.

BerksHFCs_zps2361857b.jpg

Any questions please feel free to ask and please post "DIBS" in this thread followed by a PM (personal message) to myself. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

Can I be dibs if all else fails?

Just waiting on a response from a PM I sent Dashurik but you are second inline now Durk should Dashurik not want them.

Will keep this updated & let you know as soon as I know. Thanks for your interest. :thumbs: