30+ zeds and Nixy For Wales

Beavis

Come on everyone get your name down for this meet, those that have been on them in the past know how good they are. You too Nixy and other lady owners dont be shy. :thumbs: Guys are asking you too show your face Nixy ;)

Would be great to beat the last meet that had 30 zed's B)

Link:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9476

But Wales is in Wales isn't it? :lol: Honestly, if I had a partner who was remotely interested I'd love to but I think wales may be a tad far for me by myself?

I am quite sure we can tie you up with a partner for the day Nixy ;) Sarnie? :lol:

And Wales a tad far :surrender: Come on get a grip, you have a car that will demolish this trip. :thumbs:

But Nixy, think how many waves and smiles you could get in one place, no noisy kids and meet a bunch of very nice people, I can say that cos I know lots of them but wont be there :rant:

Have never heard of someone leaving a meet without enjoying it, well... apart from mine that is :scare:

I do meet up with other forum friends that I've known a long time but there's a lot more of a mix of sexes and I usually buddy up with a gay friend which makes it even more acceptable! I promise to turn up to something eventually!

Has anyone given thought to the route for the day? Oh, and the fact that it'll get dark early :thumbdown: ??

Since I'm Mr Magoo in the dark (is it just my headlights that are poor?) I'd rather not be tear-arsing around the Wales countryside after lunchtime.....

Could the plan be.... meet up around 10 (as before) do a bit of a run (maybe different from last time - perhaps that Evo Triangle?) and then finish with lunch?

Well, that's my thoughts anyway. Mrs 73 & I will be coming up Saturday so hopefully meet up for some beers & curry again :thumbs:

We are sorting out the route and the organisation of the drive - last time with 30 cars was tricky, so a little more planning for the drive this time is required to ensure we stay together as much as possible and dont have several Z's heading off in the wrong direction.

More info asap.

nixy

you'll have a great time, we had a great time in the lakes, and i didnt even get the privilige of driving, as janice would'nt let me!

We'd be there, but i've got a previously arranged drunken weekend in leeds

Dave

poor Nixy- bullied into submission!

However many we get it will still be a top drive out! If anybody does get lost im sure there are "ways" of rejoining the group which I would be happy to divulge...;)

Im just expecting Sarnie to be lurking in a junction somewhere- id love to say inconspicuously but I dont think thats possible driving something so orange!

Challenge for this meet is to get at least one more red zed there- mines getting all lonely! :lol:

Bloody hell Jonathan, what time does it get dark in Nottingham? After lunch!?! :scare:;)

Seriously, though I do think that eating after a spirited drive is kinder to the +1's than force feeding them a carvery and then bouncing them off the door-cards. Just my two-penneth. :)