fk lowering springs????

dougie350

hi, im new to the group and have recently bought a 2003 350, i want to lower it and have seen some fk lowering springs online for £140. in the description it says front and rear lowering is 35-40mm, im aware of the camber issues that this sort of drop will cause but has anyone come across or used these springs before as its about the drop i want. many thanks in advance.

I've not heard of anybody using these springs before so I'd be wary, especially when this is one of the most important components keeping you on the road. The eibach springs will drop you around 35mm all round and they're a fantastic upgrade. Ran them myself for a year or so on track with normal shocks and the car handled excellent, and looked the business :thumbs:

Never heard of FK.

However keep in mind with a drop of circa 40mm you will spend about another £1000.00 getting the geometry and ball joint angles sorted out if you fit decent quality correction arms and ball joints.

A link to the springs may help in identifying them.

And also welcome to the forum.

Alex. :)

I've not heard of anybody using these springs before so I'd be wary, especially when this is one of the most important components keeping you on the road. The eibach springs will drop you around 35mm all round and they're a fantastic upgrade. Ran them myself for a year or so on track with normal shocks and the car handled excellent, and looked the business :thumbs:

Eibach will only give you a drop of 25mm ;)

Edit: "Sorry that should read 30mm". :)

Edited by ZMANALEX

Eibach will only give you a drop of 25mm ;)

I thought it was lower than that! Every day is a school day! Eibachs give a perfect stance

thanks for the fast replies! heres a link to the springs...http://www.madmotors.co.uk/fk-nissan-350z-z33-03-high-tech-lowering-springs.html

i used to have fk coilovers on my e46 and for the money they were quite nice! nothing spectacular but i guess you get what you pay for. they are the same sort of money as quite a few low end springs for the 350 so i wasnt that put off by them. so with that much drop would there be a ridiculous amount of camber? cheers

i was also looking at the eibach sportline springs but cant find anywhere that sells them? any ideas on that, many thanks

Speak to cougar store ( one of the traders on here) he should be able to sort you out.

• Like 1

thanks for all the replies!

Thanks lmc... :)

We've only supplied one set of Sportlines but they're not really designed for UK roads, the ProKit is the ones we supply, 30mm drop... :)

is there an alternative to the pro kit for a bit more of a drop? not loads more...just a bit?

Yeh that looks pretty good! I'm on rays at the moment, was looking at some 19 dotz gtr wheels and 20-25mm spacers all round!

this was my car on eibachs

carrun002.jpg

350z.jpg

If you're buying wheels, just buy the correct offset and you won't need to use spacers
  • Like 1