Fuel return system

.:Bullen:.

Hi guys I'm in the middle of my turbo build and I'm just working out the fuel system.

I've got an updated walbro pump and I'm thinking of doing a return system to cope with the added boost. All I'm stuck on is wether I can just come off the fuel rail damper with a an fitting and loop it back into the tank?

Also I read that you need to swap the fuel regulator inside the tank so that the pump can suck up from both sides and not run lean at a 1/4 tank.

Any light shed is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJM Stage 1 kit should do just that. Email Charles @ CJM here: sales@cj-motorsports.com

I have the 1.5 installed in my car with Walbro 480 pump and ID 1000cc injectors

http://shop.cj-motorsports.com/CJM-Fuel-System-Packages_c52.htm

What turbo kit are you fitting? Any build thread yet? :)

Edited by octet

I have just emailed charles as seen quite a few bits of his on the my350z site.

As for turbo kit i picked up a JWT twin kit cheap but obviously ran into manifold trouble so currently im adapting & fabricating some tubular low mount manifolds to adapt them for fitment :-)

No build thread as yet maybe i should start one soon ha

I'm not after a 370 kit I'm putting it on a 350 :-) stage 0 kit will be what I go for but il try and build the kit myself I deal with a hose company at my work and they should be able to make it all up. Only thing I think I will have to buy is the fuel pump regulator for the tank pump line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk